Lily Beach Resort and Spa is a romantic getaway for couples and honeymooners, offering stylish over water villas, luxury service and an amazing over water spa by Mandara. Guests enjoy an array of island activities, including snorkeling, scuba diving, two swimming pools, evening entertainment, Kids' Club, tennis and romantic private dining.
The Deluxe Water Villas at Lily Beach in the Maldives feature stunning glass bottom floors that let you stay connected to the beautiful blue lagoon underneath all day long. Watch tropical fish swim under you as you get room service delivered to your door. Take a few steps down into the water for a refreshing swim. The private terrace has a jacuzzi pool, ideal for stargazing late into the evening on your honeymoon.
Beach and water villa are constructed from a combination of wood, natural stone and modern design elements, which blend with the natural surroundings of the island.
- Beach Villa: These beautiful houses are set on the pristine beach, surrounded by plants for privacy. There is an outdoor deck where you can enjoy breakfast and step out right onto the sandy beach. The open-air bathroom is very luxurious - the perfect place for a quick shower to cool off or a longer bath in the Jacuzzi tub. There is internet access and satellite TV, providing you with all the modern luxuries.
- Family Beach Villa: This unit consists of two Beach Villas comprised of two bedrooms.
- Lagoon Villa: Enjoy a romantic 4-poster King-size bed and a terrace set on a private stretch of beach. You will have quick access to the lagoon for snorkeling and swimming. The outdoor Jacuzzi tub is very relaxing.
- Deluxe Water Villa: Perfect for honeymooners who want to sleep in a house on stilts over the lagoon, these stunning villas have glass floors, private decks and a private Jacuzzi pool on the deck. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub as well as a shower.
- Sunset Water Suite: These incredible suites set over the blue lagoon are the most luxurious at the resort. If you are looking for the ultimate honeymoon retreat, book one of these accommodations which have a beautiful private deck from which you can jump into the lagoon. The Private Jacuzzi Pool is a nice touch and lets you quickly cool off.
Tamara Spa by Mandara features over-water Spa pavilions with glass floors and unobstructed water views. The stunning outdoor lounge is private and relaxing, perfect for letting go of stress after your massage. Book one of the Mandara's special signature treatments to complete your rejuvenation. You can also book a massage on your private outdoor deck for some five star pampering over the water.
There are many fun activities to choose form on the island, including canoeing, windsurfing, wake boarding and catamaran sailing. Turtles Kids Club offers indoor and outdoor facilities for children. Guests get to choose from two free excursions per person per stay, including snorkeling, a fishing trip or sunset cruise.
Scuba divers, from beginner to experienced, will have access to more than 50 dive sites in South Ari Atoll. Children 8-11 years can take the Bubblemakers course.
Lily Maa restaurant serves a delicious buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including live cooking stations, grill, BBQ, mouthwatering sesserts along with 80 Premium Wines from around the world.
Tamarind offers a la carte dishes with a focus on Indian and Chinese fusion cuisine. This over-water restaurant is perfect for honeymooners and anniversary celebrations.
The Spirit bar & Lounge is set on the beach and offers a relaxing ambiance with calm music.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Villas start at $896 per night during the low season (May to Sept) and from $1,396 during the holidays. Book your spa treatments and activities ahead of time, especially during the busier times to make sure that you get what you want.
Plan This Trip:
Location: South Ari Atoll , Maldives , +960 668-0013