Petit St. Vincent is a dream island getaway in the Caribbean, offering pristine sandy beaches and 22 renovated oceanview cottages with incredible views. The 113-acre private island has two miles of white sandy beaches where you can spend your vacation enjoying romantic picnics, a variety of watersports and dinners under the stars.
You will be surrounded with water views from the moment you open your eyes in the morning. Spacious outdoor decks which face the Caribbean Sea are ideal for relaxation, romantic dinners and outdoor massages. Although the cottages have been recently renovated, they have no televisions or telephones, encouraging you to completely unplug from your daily routine.
Cottages & Beachfront Villas
Choose from one-bedroom and two-bedroom cottages offering spacious layouts and incredible views, perfect for a secluded honeymoon. When you require room service, simply raise a yellow flag outside and a butler rushes by to help. If you raist the red flag, you will not be disturbed.
- One Bedroom Cottages: Each cottage is free standing, offering you privacy and relaxation. The houses are built with natural stone. 22 ocean view cottages were built in harmony with the natural surroundings, offering panoramic views of the ocean and local reefs. Enjoy soothing Atlantic breezes through the windows and on the terrace. Furniture has a modern feel and is made from natural materials, soft fabrics and pastel hues. 16 cottages are open plan one-bedroom units, including 8 which are elevated up on the bluff with wide sundecks with stunning views. The other 8 are just steps from the Caribbean Sea.
- Two Bedroom Beachfront Villas: These 2,200 square foot villas are incredible, built from stone, local teak and hardwoods. Each has two en-suite bedrooms with private bathrooms, and a semi-open pavilion lounge area with spacious indoor and outdoor dining facilities. The master bedroom has a super king-size bed, while the second bedroom offers two king-size beds. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to let in ocean breezes. Air conditioning is available also. Enjoy a private garden, sun loungers and hammocks, perfect for relaxing in the tropics.
Popular activities at Petit St. Vincent include snorkeling and sailing in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. Take out a glass bottom kayak and explore the diverse shoreline. Pricing at the resort is all-inclusive which means that you can try many different activities without worrying about the cost adding up.
The Spa at Petit St. Vincent was built using natural materials which blend with the tropical island surroundings. The spa employs a team of therapists who will help you choose the best treatments for your needs. Get a massage in one of the open-air treatment rooms, listening to the sounds of birds and the wind. Yoga enthusiasts can perform their daily routine in the yoga pavilion which faces Conch Bay.
Island guests have access to several amazing restaurants serving international dishes with an emphasis on locally grown ingredients. Fresh island fish is delivered daily by local fishermen. The Main Restaurant has a beautiful wrap-around deck from which you can watch the sea while sampling the chef's creations.
The Beach Restaurant lets you dine with your feet in the sand just steps from the clear blue Caribbean Sea. The Beach Restaurant is perfect for casual lunches and romantic dinner under the stars. Beach barbacue on the West End beach showcases freshly caught sea fare and a great bar.
The resort staff can deliver your meal anywhere you like on the island, whether you want to stargaze on a secluded beach or dine in the privacy of your own beach cottage. During the day, gourmet picnics with a bottle of wine can be set up on one of the island's secluded beaches or on your Mopion sand bank, 15 minutes by boat from Petit St. Vincent.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Nightly rates start at $1,100 for a one-bedroom cottage. The resort offers several great packages.
Pricing for the Honeymoon Package is all inclusive, with rates starting at $6,200 for 7 nights. You will get luxurious massages, all meals, many activities (pretty much all non-motorized water sports), romantic beach dinner, a day of sailing and a romantic picnic. You may also like: 12 Ultimate Luxury Vacations and great island packages.
Petit St. Vincent Weddings
The property offers several great incredible wedding locations with stunning views and luxury service.
- The Atlantic Pier: Get married with ocean views, accompanied by the sounds of the surf and tropical birds.
- The Beach: Say "I Do" with your feet in the sand.
- Conch Bay Gazebo: This secluded bay is a great choice for intimate ceremonies.
- Telescope Hill: Enjoy scenic views from this venue which is elevated above the island.
Ask about the wedding packages which can be fully customized to your wishes. You will receive help from a personal wedding coordinator while planning your special day. Weddings start at $1,800.
If you wish, you can rent the entire island for your wedding party. Rates start from US $108,800 ($27,200 per night with a 4 nights minimum). All inclusive island rental rates include all meals and many activities.
Plan This Trip:
Location: , 40 miles south of St. Vincent in the Grenadine islands , (800) 654-9326, (954) 963-7401