If you are looking for a beach resort with scenic ocean views, book a room at the recently renovated Hyatt Key West Resort. This Florida Keys getaway has a heated outdoor swimming pool where you can soak up the sun and relax in the whirlpool. The resort fronts a sandy beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Jala Spa, which means "water" in Sanskrit, utilizes locally-formulated aromatherapy oils in the treatments. Choose from hot-stone massage, Swedish massage and an array of other treatments.
The property features old world architecture, rooms with large scenic windows, an award-winning spa and several restaurants. Activities in the area include fishing, sunset sailing and romantic walks on the beach at sunset. The resort has a heater outdoor pool, sundeck and whirlpool. The concierge can help you plan day trips to famous scuba diving spots, boutique shopping and other activities.
From active to relaxing, guests have access to a variety of activities at the resort, including massages, golf, pool, fitness, family adventures, jet skiing, jet boating, scooters, bikes, snorkeling, sunset cruises, fishing, yacht charters and scuba diving.
Key West Golf Club
This is the southernmost golf course in the Continental United States, designed by Rees Jones. The golf club offers rental clubs if you don't plan to bring your own, a driving range for practice before a game, PGA professional instruction if you want to polish your swing, and a pro golf shop for last minute purchases.
Rooms with Balconies
Choose from 118 guest rooms with private balconies. Standard amenities include: Individual air conditioning control, iHome stereo with iPod docking station, and Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access to help you stay connected while on vacation.
- Deluxe King Bed: These 460 square foot guestrooms include a King signature Hyatt Grand Bed™, complete with luxurious linens and balconies which offer scenic views of the surroundings. A similar configuration with two Queen beds is also offered.
- Deluxe Partial Gulf King or Two Queens: The 460-square-foot guestrooms have a cozy sitting area and a balcony.
- Gulf Front King: If you want a view of the water, ask for one of these rooms.
- Deluxe Gulf Front King : These 500-square-foot guestrooms offer additional space and incredible views of the water.
- King Salon : These brightly colored rooms measuring 625-square-feet are great for girlfriends' getaways and family vacations.
- Accessible Rooms: Choose from ADA King Shower, Two Queens Shower or Tub.
Have breakfast, lunch and dinner with a view of the water while sampling fine seafood cuisine.
- SHOR American Seafood Grill: Enjoy fine dining with a view of the water and delicious seafood dishes. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an extensive wine list.
- Blue Mojito Pool Bar & Grill: Enjoy drinks and snacks next to the open-air bar by the pool. Visit during Happy Hour for half price appetizers and select drinks. 4:00p.m. to 6:00p.m., daily.
- Room Service: Take advantage of outdoor balconies to enjoy a romantic breakfast in the privacy of your room.
Key West Weddings
Get married in a scenic setting with a view of the water at this beautiful property which offers several great wedding venues, catering and packages. For weddings with more than 30 guests, the hotel offers a wedding package which includes: open bar, hors d'oeuvres, complimentary room for the bride and groom on their wedding night, a special rate for your guests.
Choose from the following wedding venues:
- Marquesa Room: The room has high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. The room measures 1,200 square feet and can host a reception for 83 guests.
- Blue Mojito Beach: This a great location for beach weddings.
- The Gulf-Side Dock: The private dock offers views of the neighboring islands and passing boats during your ceremony or reception.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Plan This Trip:
Location: 601 Front Street , Key West , Florida , United States , website, 305 809 1234