Red Butte Garden is an official year-round arboretum located on the campus of the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Located on over 100 acres of pristine landscapes, the botanical garden is the largest of its kind in the Intermountain West and features more than 21 acres of beautifully manicured and maintained gardens and horticultural habitats, as well as five miles of hiking tracks and paths in an extensive area of outstanding beauty. Renowned for its numerous and impressive plant collections, an award-winning collection of daffodils and springtime blooming bulbs, display gardens, notable fauna-focused educational programs, and outdoor summer concert series, the Red Butte Garden is the official arboretum of the state of Utah and has been welcoming guests since 1985. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.The Red Butte Garden
Things to Do in Salt Lake City, UT: Red Butte Garden
- Overview, Photo: Chaithanya/stock.adobe.com
- The Red Butte Garden, Photo: Chaithanya/stock.adobe.com
- Education, Photo: Cavan/stock.adobe.com
- Location, Photo: Chaithanya/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of khomlyak - Fotolia.com