© Lancaster Central Market
There are more than ten entrances into the Lancaster Central Market. Visitors can enter from any side of the building, which means the Lancaster Central Market can be accessed from Queen Street, Orange Street, King Street, or Prince Street. Inside the Market, visitors can explore products from any of the 70 vendors. There is also a restroom, located in the corner of the Market near one of the Queen Street entrances. The vendors within the Lancaster Central Market are divided among the following categories:
· Farm Produce, Flowers, & Garden includes vendors such as; Barr’s Farm Produce, Groff’s Vegetables, Spring Knoll Farm, and Thomas Produce.
· Meats, Poultry, & Fish features vendors such as; Carr’s at Central Market, Mr. Bill’s Seafood, Shenk’s Poultry, The German Deli, and The turkey Lady.
· Bread, Specialty Cheese, & Dairy includes the following vendors; Lancaster Farmhouse, Maplehofe Dairy, Ric’s Breads, ad Zig’s Bakery.
· Coffees and Teas is comprised of the following five vendors; Lancaster County Coffee Roasters, Mean Cup, Pureblend Tea, Shady Maple, and The Herb Shop.
· Specialty Grocery has an array of vendors like; Amish Family Recipes, New York Pickles, Lancaster Pet Bakery, and Saife’s Middle Eastern Food.