More and more travelers are choosing to head 'off the beaten path' and explore parts of the world that are a little different to the classic vacation destinations, with many choosing to head to Asia to explore nations like Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos. Laos, in particular, is a beautiful and fascinating country with such a lot to offer to travelers of all ages.
If you're planning a trip to Laos, Vientiane is one of the best places to be. The capital city of Laos, Vientiane has a distinctly French colonial style and theme, while also being home to some of the nation's most impressive and historic Buddhist temples like the Pha That Luang, the Haw Phra Kaew, and the Wat Si Saket.
In short, it's the perfect place to experience some of the best sights and landmarks in Laos, and there are a lot of beautiful and comfortable hotels and resorts to be chosen from all around Vientiane as well. One of the very best hotels in the Laos capital city is the Settha Palace Hotel.
Settha Palace Hotel - Luxury Hotel in Vientiane
Situated right in the heart of Vientiane, the Settha Palace Hotel is one of the city's leading luxury accommodation destinations. It offers stunning interior and exterior spaces, comfortable and cozy rooms, world class service, super dining opportunities, and so much more.
- The Hotel - Blending old world charms with modern convenience and grace, the Settha Palace Hotel is one of the very best hotels in Vientiane. It has history dating all the way back to 1932 and has been lovingly restored to its former glory, living up to its name by offering a truly regal, palatial experience for each and every guest. The passionate family owners and operators of this Laos hotel have made huge efforts to ensure that every little detail is simply flawless, and no matter what you’re looking for in your Vientiane accommodation, you can find it here.
- The Location - One of the big advantages of the Settha Palace Hotel is its location. This hotel is situated right in the center of the city of Vientiane. You can actually step out of the doors and walk to the main shopping and restaurant district of the city, visiting many of its major landmarks and best dining establishments on foot. It's only a 15-minute drive away from the Laos Wattay International Airport too and less than half an hour from the border bridge into Thailand. In short, if you’re looking for a great place to base yourself for Laos exploration, the Settha Palace Hotel is an excellent option.
- Hotel Amenities - The Settha Palace Hotel boasts of many amenities and facilities designed with the comfort and enjoyment of every guest in mind. Those looking to really relax, unwind, and de-stress on their Laos vacation can enjoy soothing massages in the small garden spa area of the Settha Palace. Meanwhile, those who prefer to be active and get their heart pumping can visit the on-site fitness center, equipped with weights machines, treadmills, and more. Guests will also find a large and beautiful swimming pool, surrounded by tropical plants and sun loungers, as well as meeting spaces and concierge services for your convenience.
- The Rooms - If you're staying at the Settha Palace Hotel, you'll be able to choose between a range of Suites and Deluxe Rooms. The Executive Suites are some of the most impressive, boasting their own spacious living areas, 70 square meters of floor space, huge TVs, work desks, sofas, dining tables, and more. There's also the Junior Suite, which provides 44 square meters of colonial-style design and furniture, as well as the Deluxe Rooms with both garden and pool views and 35 square meters of space in total. All of the rooms feature cozy bedding and marble bathrooms.
- Dining at the Settha Palace Hotel - Many guests have fallen in love with the Settha Palace Hotel over the years, and a big part of the reason that this Vientiane hotel has become so popular is through its dining options. It offers both a bar and a restaurant under the 'La Belle Epoque' name. Offering a range of French-style dishes, continental breakfasts, sweet treats, and craft drinks, La Belle Epoque is the perfect place to relax with friends and family throughout the day and into the event.
- Meetings and Events in Vientiane - If you're planning any kind of event in Laos, be it a business conference or a wedding reception, you can find great facilities and services to make your day extra special at the Settha Palace Hotel. The Luang Prabang Room, a huge banquet room offering space for up to 130 people, is a great option for big-scale events, while the Private Dining Room is perfect for more intimate get-togethers. website