More and more travelers are heading out to the nations of Southeast Asia, lured in by the region’s pristine landscapes and distinctive natural beauty, with Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, being one of the most popular destinations of all. There are few places in the world quite as beautiful as Myanmar, and one of the best ways to experience it is from the water on your own private, luxury yacht. If you're looking for sailing holidays in Myanmar, Burma Boating is the company to get in touch with.
Burma Boating - Sailing Holidays in Burma/Myanmar
Burma Boating is the premier provider of sailing holidays and private yacht travel experiences in Myanmar (Burma) and the surrounding area. The company got started in 2013 by passionate sailors who loved the area and wanted to share it with as many people as possible, and has since grown into one of the most trusted names in Myanmar travel.
With an extensive fleet of luxury yachts just waiting to take you away on the adventure of a lifetime, Burma Boating can provide truly exceptional sailing holidays around Myanmar and nearby areas, letting you discover paradisiacal beaches, lush jungles, native villages, and more, all while experiencing unparalleled luxury on board. It’s the perfect option for anyone looking for a once in a lifetime Southeast Asia travel experience they’ll never forget.
The Yachts of Burma Boating
As one of the leading providers of sailing holidays in Myanmar and beyond, Burma Boating has an extensive fleet of high-powered, luxury yachts just waiting to take you away on amazing voyages you'll never forget. The fleet includes:
- SY Jubilaeum - Ideal for families, the SY Jubilaeum measures up at 77 feet and has undergone extensive refurbishment and renovation in recent years. It features a crew of four and can accommodate a total of six guests across three private cabins. The SY Jubilaeum has been all over the world and has a lot of stories to tell. You can write your own with Burma Boating.
- SY Y-Not - A gorgeous and speedy yacht measuring up at 80 feet in length, the SY Y-Not is equipped with state of the art technology and modern conveniences throughout, including large, flat-screen TVs in the cabins. It can accommodate up to six guests in three cabins, with a crew of three or four.
- SY Aventure - A traditional sailing yacht with a lot of style and refinement, the SY Aventure measures up at an impressive 95 feet and features three cabins with space for up to six guests. It was built in Southeast Asia and inspired by the local countries and traditions, with a lot of unique charms and comforts to be found below deck.
- SY Meta IV - One of the most spacious yachts in the Burma Boating fleet, the SY Meta IV can accommodate up to eight guests in four private cabins. It's a teak masterpiece with spacious living areas that went thorough renovation in 2018 to become even more luxurious and elegant than before.
- SY Aphrodite - Named after the Greek goddess of love and beauty, the SY Aphrodite measures up at 92 feet and can accommodate six guests in total, making it a nice option for couples traveling together or families. It was designed from the ground up with luxury and comfort in mind; a high performance yacht that can give you a magical Myanmar vacation.
- SY Dallinghoo - A traditional schooner with a crew of up to eight and up to eight guests in its four cabins, the SY Dallinghoo has a lot of traditional features and home away from home comforts to help you settle in. It even comes equipped with its own sail boat for additional exploration of the local waters and is a good vessel to choose if you plan on doing some diving.
- SY Orient Pearl - Measuring up at just over 91 feet in size and accommodating up to 10 guests in total, with a crew of five or six, the Orient Pearl is a truly magnificent schooner offering nothing but luxury. Cozy seating up on the deck lets you admire the views and soak up the sunrays as the Pearl glides effortlessly through the water, taking you wherever you want to go.
- MY Drenec - Last, but certainly not least, the MY Drenec is the largest vessel in the Burma Boating fleet, with a total length of 120 feet. It can support up to 11 guests and features especially spacious cabins and deck areas, offering total safety and comfort to every passenger. website