Rancho Valencia is an all-suite hotel designed in Spanish-Mediterranean style, complete with a luxurious spa, state-of-the-art fitness facility, the Pony Room bistro and bar, fine dining restaurant Veladora, and two outdoor heated pools and hot tubs. Activities range from tennis on 18 Deco-Turf hard courts to golf at nearby country clubs. For those who like to stay active on their vacation, there are guided morning sunrise walks, hikes and bike rides. If you are looking for something romantic, try hot air ballooning along the San Diego coast at sunset.
The Spa at Rancho Valencia
The spa is an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation. Visitors enjoy freshly-made organic juices and a diverse menu of pampering treatments. Enjoy a yoga session in the Yoga Pavilion, take a class in the Pilates studio, and enjoy other fitness programs. The spa is open from 8am to 8pm while the Fitness Center is open from 6am to 8pm. The spa often offers seasonal specials so it's a good idea to check before your trip.
Suites, Villas & Guesthouse
Check into one of the luxurious suites that feature fireplaces and private garden terraces on your honeymoon. The hotel also offers luxury three bedroom villas with custom furnishings and 3,500 square feet of living space. Enjoy a jetted outdoor hot tub on the private outdoor terrace on your weekend getaway.
- Agave Suite: This 900-square-foot suite comes with a choice of either one Deluxe King or two Queen beds. It has a cozy fireplace, vaulted ceilings, 3 flat-screen HD TV's and an outdoor space. The spacious bathroom has a separate deep soaking tub and shower, perfect for relaxing on vacation.
- Olive Grove Suite: This spacious 1,000-square-room suite has either one Deluxe King or two Queen beds.
- Palm Suite: The luxurious 1,200-square-foot suite has a Master bedroom with King bed and high-end amenities.
- Valencia Suite: The 1,300-square-foot suite is a beautiful choice for couples on their honeymoon.
- Luxury Villas: The 3,500-square-foot villas feature three incredible bedrooms, a kitchen with Viking appliances, swimming pool and private chefs.
- Private Guesthouse: Measuring 5,000 square feet, the Hacienda is a spectacular adobe-style private home surrounded by fragrant gardens.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Rancho Santa Fe Weddings
Rancho Valencia is an amazing place for a destination wedding, offering a choice of wedding venues, five star services and elegant accommodations for your guests. Your wedding coordinator will make sure that everything runs smoothly on your special day.
- The Sunrise Room & Terrace : This venue features open-beamed ceiling and a turquoise fireplace. Invite up to 40 guests for meals and up to 200 guests for a reception.
- The Croquet Lawn : The 8,400 square foot croquet lawn can host grand weddings for up to 500 guests.
- The Valencia Lawn : Perfect for large events of up to 500 guests, the lawy is surrounded by gardens, casitals and trees.
- The Terrace Room & Patio: The 2,000-square-foot space has French doors and a terrace with beautiful bougainvillea. This event space can accommodate up to 200 guests with the patio.
- The Board Room : The room has a private patio and can seat up to 16 people.
Veladora restaurant serves Coastal Ranch cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner using locally sourced ingredients.
The Pony Room is a favorite with locals and visitors alike. It offers a wide selection of locally brewed craft beers, 100 variations of tequila, high-end wines and signature cocktails. The eatery serves rustic American cuisine and features Old World furnishings and al fresco dining among fireplaces.
The Wine Cave is home to over 250 bottles of valuable and rare fine wines. It's a perfect place for a private intimate dinner. Rancho Valencia features wines sourced from micro-producers in California and around the world.
Hotel guests enjoy in-room dining - choose from menu items offered at Veladora and The Pony Room. If you are traveling with your dog, the hotel offers a special in-room Pet Menu to make your dog feel extra pampered.
Tips, Deals & Packages
The hotel is located 90 miles south of Los Angeles, 30 minutes north of downtown San Diego and a short five minute drive to the seaside towns of Del Mar and La Jolla. Suites start at $700 per night.
The "Stay & Play Tennis" package includes: Suite accommodations $175 per person Tennis Credit, complimentary fitness classes and use of tennis courts.
Plan This Trip:
Location: 5921 Valencia Circle , Rancho Santa Fe , California , United States , 800-548-3664