When you stay at Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle, the Pacific Northwest's only AAA Five Diamond hotel, you can expect top service, luxury rooms and historic ambiance. The property enjoys central location in the heart of Seattle, so you will be close to the Pike Place Market, Space Needle, the Waterfront as well as numerous museums, theaters, shops and restaurants.
The full service fitness center, spa, and indoor swimming pool provide a place to relax. Guests can choose from Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sport and other types of massage, available at the fitness center and in guest rooms. Book a couples' treatment on your romantic trip.
Penelope & The Beauty Bar is a 3,000-square-foot space equipped with European-designed body slimming machines and non-surgical facial toning devices.
Rooms & Suites
The 450-room hotel offers a range of accommodation options, from stylish rooms to spacious suites.
- Fairmont Room: Measuring 350 square feeft to 420 square feet (33 sq. m) in size, these rooms offer spacious bathrooms, cozy dressing areas and work desks.
- Deluxe Room: The 430-square-foot Deluxe Room has either One King or two Double beds, and pool or city views so be sure to specify which one you prefer when making your reservation.
- Executive Suite: The 450-square-foot Executive Suite has a King bed and city view. The elegantly furnished bedroom and the living room are separated by French doors.
- Deluxe Executive: This 490 sq.ft. (46 sq.m) suite has a King bed and a sofabed. The living area can accommodate six people for an intimate reception.
- Corner Suite: If you need an elegant space for a reception of up to 15 people, book this stylish suite which measures 1,250 square feet (116 sq.m).
- Cascade Suite: This is the hotel's signature suite with two bedrooms and views of Seattle's financial center. The master bedroom has a romantic canopied King bed and a jetted tub in the bathroom. The 3,000-square-foot (279 sq.m) suite can accommodate a reception of up to 20 guests and has a separate guest bathroom.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Restaurants & Afternoon Tea
Between shopping and sightseeing, return to the hotel for traditional afternoon tea at the Georgian. You will be able to choose from a dozen different blends of teas and indulge in fresh scones by Executive Pastry Chef Artis Kalsons. In addition to afternoon tea, The Georgian serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant serves Northwest cuisine.
If you want to sample local seafood on your romantic vacation, get a table at Shuckers, one of the city's oldest and most famous oyster bars. The daily menu at this pub-style restaurant is filled with 15 different kinds of oysters prepared in eight different ways.
The Terrace Lounge is a sophisticated piano bar which offers exotic martinis, champagnes and ports. Live piano music is offered Thursday through Saturday during cocktail hour which starts at 7 pm.
Weddings at the Fairmont Olympic
This is one of the plushest places in Seattle to tie the knot. The hotel can accommodate weddings of all sizes, from small ceremonies to grand affairs up to 400 guests.
- The Spanish Ballroom: Decorated with grand chandeliers and original 1920s oak walls, the Spanish Ballroom is a beautiful venue for a large wedding of up to 400 people.
- Spanish Foyer: Grand chandeliers and an elegant staircase entrance make this a choice venue for many couples.
- The Garden: If you are planning a late spring, summer or fall wedding, consider the Garden which has a beautiful waterfall. The Garden accommodates 140 people for seated dining, or 220 reception-style.
- The Metropole: This stylish room has a dedicated pre-function area and accommodates up to 250 people.
There are many activities to choose from in the area, from biking in the city to kayaking, fishing and golf. You can take a sailing lesson, visit one of the museums or go to the theater.
Tips, Deals & Packages
The hotel offers a diverse choice of deals and packages for couples, families, girlfriends and guys. "Under The Sea Family Package" starts at $359 per night includes: 4 Aquarium tickets, $50 food credit and valet parking.
The Art Museum Package starts at $349 and includes Two tickets to Seattle Art Museum, and Breakfast in the morning.
The romantic "Celebration Package" starts at $299 USD per night and includes: Chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne breakfast for two and valet parking for your car.
Plan This Trip:
Fairmont Olympic Hotel has a full service spa, elegant guest accommodations and great restaurants.
Location: 411 University Street , Seattle , Washington , United States , 206-621-1700