Mandarin Oriental hotels are famous for their service and The Excelsior, Hong Kong is no exception. This 34-story hotel located in the heart of Hong Kong Island overlooking Victoria Harbour in China. With its 884 guest rooms and suites, the hotel is the one of the largest hotels in the area. Business travelers can use the hotel's fully equipped business center and high-speed internet access from all guest rooms and restaurants.
The hotel has a great fitness center, steam rooms, saunas and two indoor tennis courts. Choose from a selection of massage and beauty treatments. Guests can dine at six different restaurants and cafes serving a range of Asian and international cuisine. The Executive Lounge on the 31st floor offers a host of complimentary benefits. If you are looking for the perfect place to tie the knot, speak to one of the dedicated wedding planners who can help you arrange a wedding of up to 600 guests.
Children are welcomed with special care at this luxury hotel. Café restaurant offers a special children’s menu, sketch book and crayons. Babysitting services, complimentary crib or an extra bed for children under 12 years, nappies, shampoo and bath foam can be requested in your room.
Rooms & Suites
Guest rooms and suites at the Excelsior, Hong Kong are stylish and modern, equipped with modern luxuries, fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless, In-room interactive entertainment system which allows integration of iPod, high quality audio system, and plush terry bathrobes. Guests receive complimentary water on turndown service.
Executive Lounge benefits include: Express check-in and check-out service, Executive breakfast, afternoon tea, snacks and cocktails, Complimentary in-room internet access, Complimentary pressing service of one suit or dress per stay, and Discounts on dining, spa treatments and conference room rental.
- Superior Room : These 26 sq m (280 sq f) guest rooms come in King, Queen or Twin configurations and offer views of the city or Victoria Park. They are decorated in a refined neutral palette and furnished with small sofas and working areas.
- Superior Side Harbour View Room : These 30 sq m (323 sq f) rooms are located between 14th and 33rd floors. Curl up in the sofa next to the window and enjoy the view.
- Deluxe Harbour View Room : Located between the 5th and 18th floors, these 34 sq m (366 sq f) rooms overlook the harbor. Grandluxe Harbour View Room, Executive Superior Room, Executive Side Harbour View and Executive Deluxe Harbour are also great choices.
- Executive Suite: If you need more space while on vacation, book one of the hote suites which feature a comfortable sitting room, furnished with sofas, chairs and a coffee table. Choose either king or twin-sized beds and a bathroom with a tub and a separate shower.
- Deluxe Suite: The suite has a large bedroom, living room complete with two sofas and a working desk, and a luxurious bathroom. Enjoy views of Victoria Harbour towards the Kowloon Peninsula.
- Presidential Suite : The 128 sq m (1,376 sq f) suite has an opulent four-poster bed, and a marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi and walk-in shower. The living room has a large dining table seating up to 20.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The hotel is home to several amazing restaurants, cafes and bars service a range of flavors.
- Yee Tung Heen: The restaurant serves delicious seasonal Cantonese specialties with a modern flair. Try the dim sum for lunch.
- TOTT’s and Roof Terrace: Located on the 34th floor, the restaurant offers amazing views and incredible views of Victoria Harbour. Don't miss the Sunday Brunch buffet.
- Cammino: Sample delicious Italian cuisine in a contemporary setting.
- Café on the 1st: Choose from creative à la carte menus, a buffet and delicious desserts. The atmosphere at the cafe is family-friendly. Try the Hainan Chicken Rice and Deep-fried Chicken Pieces with Chili and Salt.
- Dickens Bar: This contemporary gastro bar is inspired by gastro pubs of the UK, serving fish & chips, pies and a hearty breakfast.
- EXpresso: This stylish modern café serves freshly brewed premium Italian Illy coffee and a light menu.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Rates start at HKD 1,880 per night. The hotel offers specials and packages, including luxury, bed & breakfast, family and more. "Luxury Breaks" special starts at HKD 1,780 and includes: a daily dining or spa credit of HKD 200 per day, or HKD 400 if you reserve a suite, Minimum two-night stay, Local taxes apply.
Plan This Trip:
Rates start at 740 HKD (about $100 USD) per night.
Location: 281 Gloucester Road , Causeway Bay, Hong Kong , China , +852-2894-8888