Rancho Pinot is the quintessential local restaurant that has been serving simple, delicious food prepared with dedication and care in Scottsdale, Arizona, for the last 23 years. With much support and dedication, Chef Chrysa Robertson opened Rancho Pinto in 1993. Chef Robertson has always loved food since she was a child, and she decided to bring this lifelong passion for food to the public by opening her own restaurant.
Everything on the menu is made with care and dedication because that's how good food is made. Good food also does not need to be overcomplicated. In fact, overly complicated food sometimes lacks the richness and depth that makes eating an incredible experience, and Chef Robertson emphasizes this by using the freshest ingredients from local purveyors, creating a menu comprising many dishes that people will love. The menu at Ranch Pinot is ever-changing, offering customers the opportunity to enjoy the best of what the season has to offer.
Given the longevity of Rancho Pinot, it appears that much can be said for simple, good food. As a local restaurant that continues to serve good food, Rancho Pinot is a must-visit while in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Rancho Pinot operates 5 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Reservations for Rancho Pinot can be made online via OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant directly at 480-367-8030.
The menu at Rancho Pinot features simple meals prepared with warmth. The menu created by Chef Chrysa Robertson is seasonal, offering only the best and freshest local ingredients. Because of the seasonal nature of the menu, the items change. Some examples of menu offerings at Rancho Pinot include the following.
· Salads - Young local greens and herbs salad, grilled seafood salad, house-made country pate, smoked trout rillettes, burrata, grape, apple, and Welsh cheddar and prosciutto salad.
· Small Plates/Pasta - Grilled local sweet pepper and mozzarella, crispy stuffed squash blossoms, ricotta gnocchi, grilled quail, soup of the day, chicken meatballs, pappardelle, and ravioli.
· Large Plates - Grilled lamb chops, Nonni’s Sunday chicken, pan-roasted fish, grilled flatiron steak, grilled fish, vegetable plate, duck breast, and roasted Two Wash Ranch half chicken.
· Sides - Roasted many-colored carrots, chilled golden beets, toasted noble bread, and snap peas.
· Dessert - Apple-walnut cake, old-fashioned peach shortcake, Arizona date cake, lemon verbena panna cotta, bittersweet chocolate cashew cake, house-made ice cream, and sorbet.
· Wine - Rancho Pinot offers an updated wine list on its website for review.
Rancho Pinot hosts a number of events to keep customers thoroughly engaged. Some of the events hosted by or participated in by Rancho Pinot include:
· Pie making class
· Restaurant week
· Italian wine dinners
Updated information about various events featuring Rancho Pinot is available on the restaurant’s website or by signing up for the restaurant’s email newsletter.
Parking for Rancho Pinot is available behind the restaurant and in the front parking lot.
Rancho Pinot, 6208 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, Phone: 480-367-8030
(Last Updated on October 25, 2017)
More: Phoenix hotels, Phoenix weather, Phoenix wedding venues, Enchanted Island, Where to Stay near Grand Canyon, Arizona castles, Best Sedona hotels, Phoenix breakfast, Arizona Resorts with Waterparks, Things to Do in Decatur, Things to Do in Benson, Things to Do in Avondale, Things to Do in Elgin, Things to Do in Hereford, Things to Do in Green Valley, Things to Do in Golden, Best Tucson hotels, Things to Do in Arizona resorts, Camping in Arizona, Things to Do in Casa Grande, Things to Do in Cornville, Things to Do in Camp Verde, Things to Do in Buckeye