Situated along Chandler Blvd in Phoenix is a place called Pomegranate Cafe, where delicious and nutritious meet. Guests who happen upon this gem will find healthy yet delectable selections for brunch and lunch that are artistically created and served with nothing but the finest quality ingredients available.
The place is well known for its French toast along with a wide selection of freshly baked goodies for takeout. With breakfast burritos, seasonal veggies, vegan cheese, and other similar items on the menu, Pomegranate Cafe is a good choice for those who are looking for a guilt-free breakfast or brunch. There are great options for gluten-sensitive diners as well.
Reservations for dining and catering services can be made through 480-706-7472 or Pomegranate Cafe’s official website.
Pomegranate Cafe prides itself as an organic restaurant, offering a very vegan menu that’s 98% organic and 100% non-GMO. Almost all of the items on their menu can be made gluten-free upon request and can be ordered in environmentally friendly containers.
· Rise and Shine Menu: (Available weekdays until noon) French toast, green garden protein bowl, breakfast burrito, wild western tacos, Chimpanzee Bowl, berry parfait, In Season Scramble, avocado sandwich, Sunshine Wrap, muffin, basic breakfast.
· Brunch Sides: Harvest hash, seasonal fruit cup, 2 farm eggs, tempeh bacon, bagel and cream cheese, toast or English muffin and jam, scrambled tofu, avocado toast, superseed toast
· Starters: Spinach artichoke dip, gila monster nachos, Buffalo cauliflower, local hummus plate, caprese quesadilla
· POM Sides: Potato salad, rainbow salad, root veggie wedges & BBQ, chips & salsa, mac & cheese, tu-nut salad, black beans, seasonal veggies, hummus & veggies, seasonal fruit cup, tamari tofu
· Bowls & Burritos: Elephant Curry, Lucky Dragon, Green Bandito, Bountiful Bowl
· Burgers: POM Burger, Green Goddess Burger, Naked Burger, Baja Burger
· Favorites: Taco Vivos, Garden Enchiladas, spaghetti squash & meatballs, poblano wild mushroom street tacos, POM Mac
· Salads & Wraps: Raw Green Rainbow, Athena’s Favorite, Mermaid, BBQ Buffalo Ranch, Cali Love
· Sandwich & Rolls: Everything Bagel, Grilled Cheese Napoleon, Tu-nut Salad Sandwich, Arizona Roll
· Weekend Brunch: Biscuits and gravy skillet, pancakes, omelet, POM Sampler, shakshuka, chilaquiles mañanitas, jackfruit crab cake Benedict, Monte Cristo, giant cinnamon roll
There’s also a happy hour menu with select items available at cheaper prices (for dine-in only) as well as a special kid’s menu. Finally, there’s a wide selection of juices, shots, house drinks, smoothies, coffee, wine, and even craft beer.
Pomegranate Cafe is ready to accommodate any event. Whether it’s a large party take-out order or an extravagant banquet, they have a menu made especially for their catering service. They also accept multi-day events.
Pomegranate Cafe, 4025 E Chandler Blvd #28, Phoenix, AZ 85048, Phone: 480-706-7472
More: Phoenix hotels, Phoenix weather, Phoenix wedding venues, Enchanted Island, Where to Stay near Grand Canyon, Arizona castles, Best Sedona hotels, Phoenix breakfast, Arizona Resorts with Waterparks, Things to Do in Decatur, Things to Do in Benson, Things to Do in Avondale, Things to Do in Elgin, Things to Do in Hereford, Things to Do in Green Valley, Things to Do in Golden, Best Tucson hotels, Things to Do in Arizona resorts, Camping in Arizona, Things to Do in Casa Grande, Things to Do in Cornville, Things to Do in Camp Verde, Things to Do in Buckeye