Home to a wide selection of craft cocktails and innovative bar bites, Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlor is a stylish drinking space housed within the former Arizona Prohibition Headquarters in downtown Phoenix. This first-come first-served cocktail establishment is known for its award-winning cocktail program, where guests are served with craft cocktails paired with high-end pub bites while they enjoy the pin-up murals and floor-to-ceiling drapes surrounding the dimly lit yet spacious rooms. While the queues are long and waiting times may be long, the drinks, food, and atmosphere definitely make it all worthwhile.
General inquiries, including reservations, can be made via 602-340-1924 as well as through their official website. Bookings and reservations for private events can also be done through the restaurant’s NoWait App, which can be downloaded on most smartphones. The app can help patrons check on the availability of seats and keep tabs of their position in the queue. They will even send a text message to indicate that the slot is ready.
Reservations, however, are available only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for up to fifteen people. Fridays and Saturdays are on a first come, first served basis.
People come to Bitter & Twisted primarily to enjoy the cocktails, but good food is served as well. These are definitely all worth trying.
· Snacks: Hurricane Popcorn, grilled cheese bits, market meat & cheese board, smoked brisket tacos.
· Small Plates: Green chili mac, rice rocket salad, yum yum noodles.
· Substance: Dragon dumpling burger, chish & fips, ramen “Momo” burger.
· Local Favorites: Seoul fried chicken, Korean nachos, smashed chips, pork belly buns.
· Sides: Side-O-Chips, grilled noble bread (with butter), green salad, ketchup, grilled noble bread (and house pate), white soy dressing.
· Sweets: Campfire marshmallows, high-spirited cupcake, banoffee pot
· Wine: By glass and by bottle.
There is also a menu for happy hour, which offers selected drinks and food at a discounted price. In case patrons like something that isn’t on the menu, the establishment can also try to make it happen.
Select items are also labelled as gluten free, served on late nights, and vegetarian.
Booking & Private Events
Bitter & Twisted is also available for private and semi-private events with customized food and drink selections as well as dedicated staffing. The entire venue can be bought out to accommodate as many as 120 guests, in which case the establishment will cater to the host’s specific needs for the event.
Bitter & Twister Cocktail Parlor, 1 West Jefferson, Phoenix, AZ 85003, Phone: 602-340-1924
More Phoenix things to do