Locals and tourists in Arizona consider Mama Burger as one of the top 10 Burger Spots within the State. This low-key fast food restaurant describes itself as “rough around the edges and funky” and serves high-quality burgers and fries. Those who come here to get the Mother of All Burgers (MOAB) will discover not only two patties, bacon, grilled onions, cheddar, green chiles, jalos, and pickles, but french fries in their burgers as well.
But more than that, Mama Burger is the go-to place for great comfort food, thanks to its wide selection of burgers, fries, milkshakes, and ice cream sundaes. There’s a burger style for everyone, even the carb-conscious customers who can order the “Protein-Style” burger which substitutes the bun with lettuce leaves and the vegans can get a substitute veggie patty.
There’s also a Create Your Own Burger option in Mama Burger’s menu, allowing customers to choose their own set of type of cheese, sauces, and up to five toppings that go into their burgers. Couple that with one of their shakes for the perfect afternoon snack.
Mama Burger is open seven days a week from 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM, subject to changes during the holiday seasons.
Mama Burger no longer accepts call-in orders.
Mama Burger is all about serving hearty fast food in the form of burgers, fries, floats, soft serves, and milkshakes.
Burgers: Mama Burger, A1 Mushroom Swiss, Kahuna, Bleu Vader, Cholula Jack, Bacon Guacamole, The 66er, Spud Burger, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, and The “Mother of All Burgers”
In addition, customers can choose to make their burger a double cheeseburger, as well as add fries or tots and a drink, or even substitute their drink with a milkshake. Vegans can also substitute any of their burger orders with a Netzky/Tepa patty, which is a locally made veggie patty from the “Local Alternative.”
Create Your Own Burger
· Choose between extra patty or veggie patty
· Cheese: American, Swiss, Gorgonzola, Pepperjack, Cheddar
· Sauce: Ketchup, House, Mustard, A1 Steaksauce, Teriyaki, Ranch, Cholula, BBQ
· Toppings: Tomato, Lettuce, Grilled Onions, Red Onions, Pickles, Jalapeño
· Primo Toppings: Guacamole, Green Chiles, Mushrooms, Extra Cheese, French Fries, Pineapple, Bacon, Extra Cheese
Sides: Fries, Tots, Sweet Potato Fries, Boatload
Soft Serve: Homemade Waffle Cones, Sundaes, Banana Split, Cake Cones
Floats: Orange Creme, Barq’s Root Beer, Brown Cow
Mama’s Famous Shakes
· Classic: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry
· Shakes: Orange Creme, Barq’s Root Beer, Chocolate Banana, Elvis, Strawberry Banana, Fluffer Nutter, Blackforest, Strawberry Oreo, Mocha Oreo, Butterschotch, Carmel Mocha, Chocolate Butterfinger, The Goat, The Maui Wowie
· With the option to change any shake into a malt free of charge
Finally, customers can choose between regular sodas (with free refills) and the Mexican Bottled Sodas.
In conclusion, Mama Burger is pretty much a simple burger joint that people can count on. The burgers, fries, and shakes are all good, all at inexpensive prices. For more information about the place or their menu call 928-226-0616 or visit Mama Burger’s official website.
Mama Burger, 991 N Fort Valley Road, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, Phone: 928-226-0616