From large burgers to Irish nachos, Collins Irish Pub is a source of both American and authentic Irish cuisine situated in a beautifully remodeled historic location in Flagstaff downtown. This casual sports bar is often frequented by local university students, where they can find affordable drinks and bar eats while entertaining themselves with pool tables, flat-screen TVs, and an overall rowdy atmosphere. It has everything that one would look for in a typical sports bar while offering special events every now and then. It’s a place that tourists can consider as a more affordable alternative to the more expensive sports bars in the area.
Collins opens just in time for lunch and until late in the evening every day. Those who prefer a less crowded environment will want to visit the place during happy hour, while those who want to feel the crowded sports bar vibe are better off checking out the place during dinner time.
Collins Irish Pub also offers itself as a venue for hosting private parties. It has a large seating capacity and has been the venue for all kinds of events. From small office parties to large family events, this sports bar is an ideal venue for party guests to socialize and have a great night.
Reservations can be made through 928-214-7363 or their official website.
As mentioned before, Collins Irish Pub has everything a typical sports bar would have to offer: all-day breakfast meals, snacks, burgers, desserts, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
· All Day Breakfast: Corned beef hash and eggs, green chile burrito, rib eye steak and eggs, bacon and eggs
· Appetizers: Half dozen wings, mini Irish nachos, Gouda mac & cheese bites, mini burgers, combination platter, chicken tender basket, green chile quesadilla
· Pizzas: Chicken pesto, cheese, veggie lovers
· Ala Carte: Philly cheese steak, corned beef or turkey Reuben, pulled pork BBQ, turkey wrap, French dip, veggie melt, turkey melt, BLT, southwest roast beef, buffalo wrap, half sandwich with soup or salad
· Sides: French fries, sweet potato fries, tater tots, wedge cut potatoes, hash brown patties, mashed potatoes and gravy, sautéed fresh vegetables, sliced tomatoes, coleslaw, rice pilaf, potato chips
· Burgers (ala carte): Collins burger, bacon and blue, bacon mac and cheese, Reuben, pesto, patty melt, Bottlecap, Texas BBQ, bison, breakfast, teriyaki style, mango habanero, The Monster
· Collin’s Classics: Corned beef & cabbage, ribeye steak, pub sausage, shepherd’s pie, salmon, fish & chips
· Salads: Greek, mandarin, Caesar, cobb
· Homemade Desserts: Cheesecake of the day, brownie, chocolate chip cookie
· Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Strawberry, peach, raspberry, lemonade, iced tea
Some items on the menu can be made gluten-free upon request.
Collins Irish Pub is often a place where people can watch major sports events over dinner. However, the place also hosts a few other special events. It has happy hour every day between 3:00pm to 6:00pm, serving drafts at $2 and wells and wines at $3. On Saturdays, Irish Trash Cans are available for $6. They are also known for Fish Fry Friday, which offers all you can eat from 11:00am to 10:00pm.
To know more about Collins Irish Pub’s menu, reservations, and more, call 928-214-7363 or visit their website at www.collinsirishpub.com.
Collins Irish Pub, 2 N Leroux St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, Phone: 928-214-7363
More: Phoenix hotels, Phoenix weather, Phoenix wedding venues, Enchanted Island, Where to Stay near Grand Canyon, Arizona castles, Best Sedona hotels, Phoenix breakfast, Arizona Resorts with Waterparks, Things to Do in Decatur, Things to Do in Benson, Things to Do in Avondale, Things to Do in Elgin, Things to Do in Hereford, Things to Do in Green Valley, Things to Do in Golden, Best Tucson hotels, Things to Do in Arizona resorts, Camping in Arizona