Brix prides itself as one of Flagstaff’s source of contemporary American dishes made from fresh local ingredients, cured meats, and house made pastas and pastries that people in Flagstaff look for. Some of their more notable dishes include the Sonoma County Duck Breast, Pork Chops with Italian Sausage, and Steak Frites with Caramelized Cipollini Onions. All these are paired quite well with Brix’s extensive wine list, which includes champagnes and ports and everything in between that’s from Arizona, California, and Colorado.
They have already been awarded as one of Flagstaff’s best restaurants. Brix has been featured in various media. It has been listed in USA Today’s “100 Cool Places in Arizona” and other publications like the Arizona Daily Star. It has consistently described as an ideal venue for romantic dinners and grand celebrations, all thanks to its casual fine dining atmosphere and reliable service.
Brix makes it a point to provide guests with only the best quality dining experience in a comfortable atmosphere. Reservations are therefore recommended, which guests can do online via OpenTable or by calling 928-213-1021.
Tuesdays to Sundays: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Brix makes it a point to serve farm focused cuisine, with ingredients from local farmers and ranchers of the Four Corners region and Northern Arizona.
· Boards: Artisanal Bread Board, Cheese Board, Charcuterie and Antipasti Board, Charcuterie and Cheese Board
· Smalls: Queen Creek Olives, Pommes Fries, Seasonal Vegetable, Risotto Milanese, Duck Confit Croquettes, Blue Crab and Speck
· Mids: Pork Belly, Crispy Duck Confit, Short Rib Crepes, Mano de Leon Scallops, Buttermilk Fried Rabbit
· Salads or Soup: Baby Kale, Field Greens, Bitter Greens, Seasonal Soup
· Pastas and Grains: Bolognese, Roasted Red Onion and Purple Haze Chevre Ravioli, Cavatelli
· Mains: Bunny Chow, Coffee Rubbed Duck Breast, Steak Fries, Falafel, Anderson Farms Lamb, Filet
· Kids: Chicken Tenders, Macaroni and Cheese, Buttered Pasta, Bolognese
· Brix Cocktails:Bee’s Knees, Barbara East, Classic Daiquiri, El Diablo, Goodbye, Green Point, Leave it to Me, Sazerac, Perfect Manhattan, Ti Punch
Gift Cards: Available Online
Brix is also known for hosting culinary events. This is how they celebrate life with good food. Some of these events include:
· Wagner Family Wines - feat. Caymus Wine Maker’s Dinner
· Page Spring Dinner
· Chef and Somm Tasting Menu
Those who wish to join these events must call to make a reservation. For inquiries, call 928-213-1021.
Brix also offers its catering services for private events as well. They can accommodate special events of all kinds and sizes, whether for business or family.
Brix cares about nature. Thus, they are dedicated to sustainability and conservation, making sure to maintain conditions that allow them to preserve the environment. Some of their practices include:
· Patronizing locally farmed and organic foods
· Using reverse osmosis water for drinking
· Using composts for waste disposal
· Using rice bran oil for all their frying
· Giving 1% of cash sales for community projects
Brix, 413 N San Franscisco, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, Phone: 928-213-1021
Family vacation Spots near me, weather: MN, NYC, CA, VT, Newport Beach, Scottsdale, NYC, spa, WY, Naples, Pink Sand, CO, NJ beaches, NC, Denver, Dallas, Seattle, All Inclusive, Utah destinations, MD, GA, Hawaii islands, WI destinations, MN, Missouri, Canada, Bentonville, day trips from SF, Mexico, Destin, KY, Nebraska