No visit to Arizona can be complete with stopping in Phoenix, with the city offering so many exciting cultural experiences for all to enjoy. From exciting entertainment venues to art galleries, independent boutiques, top class restaurants, breath-taking views, and even incredible hiking and mountaineering trails, Phoenix has something for everyone. If you're looking for the best places to stay in Phoenix, look no further than the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort - Best Place to Stay in Phoenix
The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is a conveniently located resort for the city of Phoenix, being situated just outside of the Downtown area and featuring some outstanding amenities and facilities to go along with its luxury accommodation and prime location. Here's all you need to know about the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort:
- Location - The location of the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is perhaps one of its strongest attributes. Nestly snugly right by the Phoenix Mountain Preserve in the north east part of the city, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is just a short drive away from downtown Phoenix, while also be conveniently located for trips to neighboring cities like Scottsdale, Glendale, and Tempe. The resort is also only 10 miles away from Sky Harbor International Airport, so it's ideal for those flying in or out of Phoenix, offering easy access to the city streets while also providing a pleasantly calm and secluded setting for guests.
- Suites - The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort offers exclusive suite accommodation for all guests, with over 220 suites and several one and two-bed casitas also available. The suites come in various styles and sizes, from the standard Agave and South Pointe suites with either a king or two queen beds, luxury mattresses, modern furnishings, separate living spaces, speedy internet access, and more, all the way up to the Casitas and Ambassador Suites which can offer over 1,300 square feet of space in total and enough beds for up to 10 people. Each suite is beautifully decorated with warm tones, beautiful artwork, functional and elegant items, and fun little touches that remind visitors of the beautiful Arizona wilderness and the state's unique heritage.
- The Water Park - One of the reasons why Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is such a great family resort for trips to Phoenix is the presence of its very own on-site waterpark. The River Ranch Water Park is open every single day and features many different pools, slides, and other unique features like a lazy river and waterfalls. Lots of sun lounges and cabanas can be found beside the many pools, so this water park is a fun place for the kids to splash around while the grown-ups enjoy some juicy cocktails and soak up the Arizona sunshine.
- Kids Camp - Another fun aspect of the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort for families with young children is the Coyote Camp. A fully-featured kids camp for children aged 4-12, the Coyote Camp offers a great range of educational and entertaining activities for your children to enjoy. All kids get free gifts like souvenir T-shirts for attending and every camp session is catered to by trained, friendly pros who love working with the kids and making sure every child feels included and entertained. A great option for moms and dads looking to enjoy a little private time or a romantic meal, the kids camp is available for day and evening sessions.
- Activities and Events - There's plenty to do in the local area around Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort due to its prime location, so you can enjoy trips around the Phoenix Mountain Preserve and into the city itself whenever you like, but you don't even need to leave the resort to have a great time. The water park and kids club are perfect for keeping the little ones entertained, and there are plenty more activities and events to be enjoyed here too like guided morning hikes, special events for occasions like Easter and Christmas, summer dine-in movie nights, and more.
- Dining - Guests looking to enjoy some fine dining and family-friendly fare will find plenty of options to choose from at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. The resort features no less than three different eateries in total: Rico's American Grill, the Hole In The Wall, and the Slim Picken's Cafe. Rico's American Grill offers casual American fare and regional dishes, all made from locally-sourced ingredients. The Hole In The Wall, meanwhile, is more of a classic Western location with an open-air patio and amazing views. The Slim Picken's Cafe is located inside the River Ranch Water Park and offers cocktails and light bites for all.
- Wellness and Fitness - While the kids are busy with the Coyote Camp, or if you're looking for a great place for romantic getaways in Phoenix, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort also boasts of its own spa. The Tocasierra Spa offers wonderful wellness treatments like European facials, Swedish massages, body scrubs, and more. There are even special treatments just for kids, with various options for individuals and couples as well, and the spa is open all week long. Those wishing to work out and burn off some calories can also check out the fitness centre, which features state of the art exercise machines and equipment.
With a water park, spa, fitness centre, multiple restaurants, amazing views, super service, and luxury accommodation, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is definitely one of the best places to stay in Arizona and one of the most complete and fully-featured resorts in Phoenix. It’s a pet-friendly resort too, so you can bring the dog along, and is perfect for everything from romantic weekends to full family vacations. Visit the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort and live out your Phoenix fairy tale. website