Considered by locals as one of the best restaurants in Mobile, Alabama, Noja offers a mix of sophisticated Mediterranean and Asian cuisine offered in a trendy cafe. With an interior surrounded by rustic wood and bricks and a cozy patio, the restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor dining options for locals and tourists alike.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Noja’s menu items change seasonally while still maintaining the Mediterranean-Asian cuisine and using fresh and locally tapped ingredients. Some notable and highly recommended dishes include the orange and honey lacquered duck breast as well as the seared sea scallops. These and more go well with the restaurant’s wine and cocktail selection and are best capped off with any item from the desserts menu.
With a diverse menu, fun atmosphere, and friendly staff, Noja makes it a point to make sure that their guests are treated to no less than the best dining experience in Mobile, Alabama.
Noja is open for dinner Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tuesday to Saturday: 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Sundays and Mondays: CLOSED
Noja highly recommends that guests make a reservation for dinner. Online reservations can be done through the website or via OpenTable, where they can indicate the number of guests as well as the time and date of the reservation.
Alternatively, guests can call 251-433-0377 to save a table as well. In some cases, especially during seasons when there are a lot of reservations, parties reserving for six (6) or more guests will need to do so with a credit card. Should there be any changes in these reservations, it’s best to notify them 48 hours before the reserved schedule via phone or email.
Dress Code is Casual Business.
Note that Noja is a strictly non-smoking environment.
Open only for dinner, Noja’s selections for dinner are often paired with items from the wine and dessert menus for a complete dining experience.
· Small Plates and Bowls: Wild Sea Scallops and Shrimp, Sous Vide Pork Cheeks, Seared Duck Foie Gras, Pureed or Infused Soup
· Salads: Baby Spinach Salad, Arugula Salad, Burrata Salad
· Sides: Roasted Mushrooms, Fried Fingerling Potatoes, Baby Field Spinach, Noja Potatoes, Saucy Brussel Sprouts
· Meat and Poultry: Ethiopian Chicken, 8 Ounce Center Cut Filet Mignon, Maple Leaf Duck Breast, Colorado Lamb Chops, 14 Ounce Pork Chop, 8 Ounce Hanger Steak
· Fresh Fish: Panko Crusted Fish, Pan Seared Skuna Bay Salmon, Hook and Line Caught,
· Wine Selections: Bubbles and White Wines and Red Wines (by glass and by bottle)
· Dessert: Ginger Donut, Coconut Rum Bombe, Fresh Berries, Chocolate Donut, Vanilla Crème Brûlée, Strawberry Cheesecake
Noja also hosts celebrate special events that feature unique menus and rates. One notable example is the annual New Year’s Eve menu which offers a four-course meal with a good number of options per course.
For more information about other events, reservations and the restaurant’s updated menu, call 251-433-0377 or visit their official website.
Noja, 6 N.Jackson St, Mobile, AL 36602, Phone: 251-433-0377