Slice Pizza & Brew in Birmingham is a place where everyone is welcome to come hang out and enjoy good food and good drinks. Slice Pizza & Brew prides itself on being the local hangout that everyone knows about. Established by three brothers, the goal of Slice Pizza & Brew is to offer people a place where they can thoroughly unwind, enjoy good pizza, and connect with other people.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Conveniently located in downtown Birmingham, Slice Pizza & Brew is the perfect place to visit for a quick bite to eat or to simply hang out and catch up with friends. This is a place where everyone is treated like a local. Whether a long-time resident of Birmingham or a visitor, Slice Pizza & Brew wants people to come in, sit down, and enjoy good food with good company.
Slice Pizza & Brew operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Keeping with the casual vibe, Slice Pizza & Brew does not accept reservations. Customers are seated on a first-come first-served basis.
Slice Pizza & Brew has a menu with items that are proudly made from locally sourced ingredients. From pizza and wings to pasta and salads, there is something for everyone on the menu at Slice Pizza & Brew. The following is a sample of the menu offerings.
· Pizza (12 inches) - Spicy Hawaiian, super cheese, margherita, Mexicali, veggie pesto, Soul Pie, Very Veggie, Old School, Perfect Pepperoni, This Little Piggy, Wing And A Prayer, the Lakeview (gluten-free and vegan cheese available for extra cost)
· Small Plates - Brown butter pasta, cheese bread, fire baked wings, baked feta, build your own cheese plate, and more.
· Soups/Salads - Soups: soup of the day and chili; salad: house, Caesar, winter kale, Rockin Moroccan, and wedge.
· Desserts - Cheesecake, s’mores calzone, high road trio.
· Drinks - Wine: red, wine, bubbly; A variety of beers on tap; Cocktails: Build your own margarita, Avondale sangria, Rum Runner, and more.
Give someone the experience of good food and good company with a Slice Pizza & Brew gift certificate. These gift certificates can be purchased online via Instagift. These gift certificates are electronic, and they are delivered to the recipient via email or text message, or they can be printed and hand-delivered. Available in several denominations, a Slice Pizza & Brew gift certificate is a great gift that never expires.
Slice Pizza & Brew, 725 29th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233, Phone: 205-715-9300