Satterfield's in Birmingham, Alabama, is changing the way people experience fine dining. In 2005, owner Becky Satterfield decided that she wanted to open a restaurant where people could enjoy fine dining without the typical air of pretentiousness that is often associated with the more upscale restaurants. Satterfield's makes the fine dining experience feasible for everyone by making it a more comfortable one.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Although Satterfield’s offers the fine dining experience for everyone, this does not compromise the quality. Customers will still enjoy all the attributes that are associated with fine dining, such as a beautiful, inviting atmosphere that includes multiple seating arrangements like the chic main dining room or the airy outdoor patio.
The food at Satterfield’s lives up to its fine dining label. The menu at Satterfield’s is seasonal, and it features influences from around the world as well as the local Southern flavor. Many customers will find that they can comfortably select menu options that offer them something traditional as well as something new.
Satterfield’s has taken some of the stuffiness out of the fine dining experience so that diners can actually relax and enjoy their meals and the ambience that surrounds them.
Reservations for Satterfield's can be made online via OpenTable
Satterfield’s menu is a combination of two polarities. There is the traditional with the eclectic. There is also the international influence with local Southern flavors. With a menu that is ever-changing, customers are regularly introduced to new dishes. The following are some of the menu items offered at Satterfield’s.
· Dinner - Braised beef short rib, steelhead trout, Joyce Farms chicken, fried green tomatoes, pork and beans, cheese plate, fritto misto, fried okra, miso marinated halibut, and more.
· Dessert - Dessert sampler, creme brulee, beignets with sautéed apples, maple-pecan tart, and more.
Satterfield’s allows customers to use their private dining spaces to bring fine dining to a special event. Some of the private dining options available at Satterfield’s are:
The Main Dining Room
· Accommodates 40 to 63 people
· Use of audiovisual equipment reduces the seating capacity
· Open space
The Chef’s Counter
· Accommodates up to 8 people
· Guests will get a view of the open kitchen
The Private Dining Room
· Accommodates up to 22 people
· Fully closed-off private room
· Good space for presentations
· Accommodates 20 to 36 people, depending on the seating arrangement
· Bar area surrounded by two large plasma televisions
· Accommodates up to 35 people
· Equipped for audiovisual hookups/music
Satterfield's also offers a full service private dining/catering menu.
Individuals interested in utilizing Satterfield’s for a private dining event can contact the restaurant directly at 205-969-9690.
Satterfield’s offers full service catering for off-site events. Satterfield's works closely with guests to create a menu that satisfies the needs and tastes of the attending parties. More information about catering services is available by contacting the restaurant directly.
Satterfield’s, 3161 Cahaba Heights Road, Birmingham, AL 35243, Phone: 205-969-9690