Spring House in Alexander City, Alabama, is a commensurate dining experience. Just imagine eating a delicious meal surrounded by a lake and the beauty of nature. This is exactly what a dining experience at Spring House is like. Nestled on a hilltop overlooking Lake Martin, Spring House has a simple menu that comprises contemporary Southern cuisine. Simple is delicious when the quality of the food is stellar. Using locally sourced foods allows Spring House to create dishes that are fresh. The menus are created daily, the atmosphere is beautiful, and the service is impeccable at Spring House.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Reservations for Spring House can be made online via OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant directly at 256-215-7080.
Spring House requests reservations for parties over six people.
The menu at Spring House consists of contemporary Southern cuisine. A changing daily menu is offered to ensure that customers enjoy seasonal, prime foods from local farmers and purveyors. The dishes at Spring House are both classic and interesting. Some of the menu offerings are as follows.
· Dinner - Small bites: spiced pecans, stuffed peppadews, deviled eggs; vegetables: braised collard greens, Brussels sprouts, roasted beets; starters: Benton’s ham and oyster mushrooms, Spring House pimiento cheese, head-on Gulf shrimp, Oakview Farms bibb salad, hickory smoked sweetbreads; entrees: pan seared triggerfish, hickory grilled mahi mahi, hickory grilled NY strip paillard, roasted Joyce Farms chicken, oven roasted Niman Ranch pork chop.
· Brunch -Mr. Jim’s collard greens, Spring House eggs Benedict, pan seared mackerel, fingerling potato hash and eggs, crispy Joyce Farms chicken, homemade biscuit and sawmill gravy, Spring House cheese burger, Brussels sprouts, Oakview Farms bibb salad, and roasted beets.
· Desserts - Pecan tarts, ice cream, sundaes, chocolate budino cake, sorbet, and several after-dinner drinks.
· Libations - Spring House classic cocktails, an assortment of spirits such as gin, vodka, rum, and whiskey as well as an assortment of wines.
Spring House provides private dining space for special events upon request. The private dining spaces are as follows:
The Well House
· Accommodates up to 12 people
· Offers an intimate, roundtable dining experience
· Guests get a view of the green pastures and Lake Martin
Main dining room
· Offers a rustic, warm dining experience
· Open kitchen design
· Variable accommodation
The Promontory Loft (upstairs loft)
· Accommodates 32-72 seated when outside dining space is included
· Includes porch dining
· Audiovisual equipment available
· Front lawn can be tented and accommodates up to 150 guests.
· Larger Vista Lawn accommodates 1,150 standing guests
Spring House also assists with menus, providing guests with options such as a multi-course dinner, cocktail reception, or buffet. These services are also available for private off-site events.
Interested parties can contact Spring House directly at 256-215-7088 for more information about the private dining services offered.
Spring House, 12 Benson Mill Road, Alexander City, AL 35010, website, Phone: 256-215-7080