Located in the heart of the Tobeatic Wilderness in southwestern Nova Scotia, Trout Point Lodge is a quintessential wilderness lodge and nature retreat that offers luxury adventure travel and ecotourism getaways. Situated just 40 minutes from the Yarmouth International Ferry Terminal, and three hours from the cosmopolitan city of Halifax, Trout Point Lodge offers a unique eco-destination for exploring and enjoying the Canadian backwoods on Canada's east coast.
Trout Point Lodge features luxurious accommodations in the form of hotel rooms, suites, and cottages that boast spectacular river views, award-winning local market cuisine, and acclaimed wines, and an array of outdoor recreation and activities. Surrounded by 100 acres of woodlands bordering the scenic Tusket and Napier Rivers and remote Tobeatic Wilderness Area, Trout Point Lodge is an easy drive from the beautiful beaches and coastline of the Bay of Fundy, historic seafaring ports, and beautiful French Acadian villages.
4.Plan this Vacation
Secluded Romantic Getaways: Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
- Guest Accommodations, Photo: Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
- Dining, Photo: Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
- Amenities, Photo: Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
- Plan this Vacation, Photo: Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
- Cover Photo: Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia