Go Ape! offers Treetop Adventures in several states within the US as well as internationally in the United Kingdom. Anyone who has ever considered zip lining may want to give Go Ape! a try. Treetop adventures are available for both adults and minors and they allow for a thoroughly exhilarating outdoor adventure, which is what makes the Go Ape! zip line experience so unique as it involves a forest obstacle course that participants have to complete in order to gain access to the zip lining platform. Go Ape! Treetop Adventures are for individuals looking for something unique and exciting to do.
Go Ape! works in conjunction with several national parks in various states in order to provide Treetop Adventures to the public. A complete listing of the current states and the applicable parks that partner with Go Ape! to offer Treetop Adventures to the public is available on the Go Ape! website.
Go Ape! offers two interactive Treetop Adventures. They include:
· Treetop Adventures – For ages 10 and up, this is a 2-3 hour exploratory forest adventure that includes several obstacle courses. Participants will meander their way through the trees to complete an assortment of tasks that require agility, balance, and critical thinking skills. This exploratory adventure leads to an ultimate zip lining experience that provides amazing aerial views from high up.
· Treetop Junior – For people of all ages. Spend about an hour to an hour and a half enjoying all the obstacles and adventure experiences of the original Treetop Adventure at lower heights. Participants will build their confidence and develop their stability and balance while navigating through an assortment of trails and obstacles. Please note that Treetop Junior Adventures are only available at select locations.
For more information on the Treetop Adventures offered by Go Ape!, such as age, height and weight requirements, visit the Go Ape! website.
Tickets for Go Ape! adventures can be purchased online on the Go Ape! website or by contacting the booking department directly at (800) 971-8271.
The booking department is available during the following days and hours:
Thursday - Monday: 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm EST
Upon booking tickets for a Go Ape! adventure, participants are encouraged to thoroughly review the cancellation policy, which is posted on the Go Ape! website.
Cancellations for bookings are as follows:
· At least 7 days prior to booking: Full monetary refund, a gift certificate for a future booking, or a rescheduling of the event.
· Less than 7 days prior to booking: Gift certificate for a future booking or a rescheduling of the event only; No monetary refunds.
· No Show: Booking fee will be forfeited; not eligible for monetary refund, a gift certificate for a future booking, or a rescheduling of the event.
Go Ape! offers group Treetop Adventures that are tailormade for specific types of groups from schools to team building corporate exercises. The Go Ape! Treetop Adventure is a great way for people to experience the outdoors while bonding. For more information on scheduling a group Go Ape! Treetop Adventure contact Go Ape! directly by calling the booking line or by completing the booking form online.
Give someone the gift of adventure with a Go Ape! gift card. Go Ape! gift cards are available in various denominations and can be used to book either one of the Go Ape! Treetop Adventures. Gift cards can be purchased online via the Go Ape! website.
Go Ape-Headquarters, 241 East Fourth Street, Suite 105, Frederick, MD 21701, Phone: 800-971-8271
More: Things to Do in Rio, Things to Do in Sweden, Things to Do in Munich, Canada vacation, Things to Do in Prague, Things to Do in Ireland, Things to Do in Costa Rica, Best Dog Friendly hotels, South Africa destinations, Things to Do in Argentina, Iceland hotels, Santorini hotels, Toronto hotels, Kyoto hotels, Cape Cod hotels, Philadelphia hotels, Hudson River Kayaking, Chicago River, Kayak Key West, Boston, Houston, San Antonio, Lake Geneva Zip Line, Monterey, Ocala, Las Vegas, Santa Cruz kayak, Santa Cruz zip line, San Diego