Many hotels and resorts offer luxury specials that include romantic perks which can make your honeymoon even more special. Whether you want a discount, rose petal turndown, champagne upon arrival or a luxury car pickup at the airport, there are many options to choose from. Many hotels and resorts offer specials, but it's important to figure out whether you are actually getting a deal. If there is a particular resort you have in mind, the first step is to check their deals pages.
Take apart the honeymoon package and calculate how much you are saving. For example, if a 5-day deal includes accommodations, spa treatments, golf and a romantic dinner, take the total cost and divide it with the number of nights. This will give you an estimate of how much the offer will be costing you daily. Finally, compare the number above to the regular nightly rates at the same resort. Once you have the difference between the package nightly rate and the standard rate, you can see if the difference covers all the additional amenities included in the special: spa treatments, golf, etc. For example, if the daily difference between the package and the standard rate is $50 ($250 for the duration of your stay), and you are getting 2 massages, 2 tee times and a dinner, you are getting a good deal. Just the two massages alone usually cost $250, so the dinner and golf are extra.
Honeymoon Packages in the Maldives
The Maldives offer the perfect setting for a dream getaway with private sandy beaches, overwater suites and world-class spas.
- $1,490 per night in a Crusoe Villa: The Romantic island offer at Soneva Fushi starts at $1490 per night in a Crusoe Villa ($1,620 if you want your own pool). Enjoy a stay in a romantic villa and a choice of 3 of the following activities: viewing of a film at Cinema Paradiso (outdoor movie theater in the sand), Snorkeling and marine life lesson, session in the Observatory, Private dolphin sunset cruise, "Robinson Crusoe" picnic at Mendhoo Island or a dinner in-villa barbeque.
- Private Sandbank Dinner: Enjoy a romantic dinner on your own private sandbank at Banyan Tree Madivaru where after sunset, a spectacular night sky creates an ultra-romantic atmosphere. The resort also offers sunset cruises.
- Glamorous Escape: Ask for the "Glamorous Escape" offer at the W Retreat and Spa which includes a Welcome bottle of champagne, AWAY Spa Gift Box, One 3-course coral terrace dinner for 2 persons, One romantic W botanical turndown and Daily breakfast at KITCHEN. Rates start from US $1,060 per night. A minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
- Stay 7, Pay 5: Stay 7 consecutive nights and only pay for 5 at One & Only Reethi Ra, a romantic hideaway in the tropics. Or Stay 4 consecutive nights and only pay for 3 nights in a Beach Villa, Beach Villa with Pool or Water Villa.
- Touch of Thai Massage at Anantara Veli: Anantara Veli is offering a special that's perfect for couples who like to relax at the spa together. Ask for the "Touch of Thai Massage at Anantara Veli" (from $680 per night) which includes breakfast, late checkout, couples Thai massage lesson and a spa gift. Click here for more great trips.
Honeymoon Packages in the Seychelles
Plan a romantic honeymoon to the Seychelles and save with these great offers. Save on your room rate and receive special perks such as free massages, free breakfast, complimentary champagne and more. Enjoy private sandy beaches and lazy island days.
- Celebrate Romance in the Seychelles: Ask for the "Celebrate Romance in the Seychelles" at the Banyan Tree Seychelles which includes: Daily buffet breakfast for 2, a complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival, Round-trip airport transfers in a BMW car and a Choice of one daily activity.
- 15% discount: The "Honeymooner Package" at the Kempinski Seychelles includes special benefits and a 15% discount on the best available rate. Special perks for honeymooners include breakfast buffet at Cafe Lazare, one bottle of wine, fruit basket and cake upon arrival, one 30 minutes couple SPA treatment during your stay, service charge and VAT.
- Celebration Special: The "Join and Celebrate" at the Raffles Praslin Seychelles includes a villa with private plunge pool, daily breakfast for two, EUR 100 credit for use at the Raffles Spa, once per stay, a bottle of Champagne and bouquet of flowers in villa, upon arrival.
Romantic Honeymoon Vacation Deals
Plan a romantic trip with one of these great packages, deals and special offers which include free nights, discounts on hotel rooms, special amenities and other perks. Escape to a quiet island in the Caribbean or the Pacific, or stay at a romantic hotel in the U.S., there is plenty to choose from.
- VIP amenities in Bali: Planning a honeymoon to Bali? Enjoy extra perks with the Honeymoon offer at Jimbaran Puri Bali which includes Daily buffet breakfast, One-way airport transfer, Your choice of a couple's Balinese massage or one-hour private yoga session, VIP amenities and a Balinese beach-front dinner for two. This is an incredible hideaway for couples, complete with a sandy beach, luxury spa and romantic cottages and villas. Couples can get massages next to the beach while listening to the sounds of the ocean. The property is offering several other great specials, including the Pool Villa Promotion which is great for couples who want to stay in a luxury private villa. The special includes: Daily buffet breakfast and afternoon tea, A 20-minute jetlag massage, Butler service and Laundry service for up to 6 garments per stay (excluding dry cleaning). Another good option for couples is the "Bali Escape" which includes: Daily buffet breakfast, Welcome amenities, One-way airport transfer, A tailor-made full-day private tour, A visit to the Uluwatu Temple and a Kecak dance, A dinner for two and other perks.
- 4 Nights in a Plushed Up Cave in Turkey from $4,390: Plan an exotic honeymoon in Cappadocia, Turkey where you can spend your days hot air ballooning, wine tasting and relaxing in a luxury suite with a private swimming pool. Argos hotel is offering a Luxury Honeymoon package which includes: 4 nights in a Suite, romantic wine tasting underground, concierge, horseback riding for two (in season), pottery-making class and a hot air balloon. The offer starts at USD $4,390 for two people, based on double occupancy. Argos Hotel is located on the site of an ancient monastery, featuring a series of underground tunnels and caves. Seki Restaurant serves innovative dishes which incorporate fresh local ingredients, paired with wines produced with grapes from the hotel's own vineyards. Enjoy spectacular views of Guvercinlik Valley from the SEKI Lounge terrace. The underground cellar is a unique place to visit and houses some of the best wines from the Anatolian region. Couples will get a chance to learn about Turkish winemaking on their honeymoon at Argos.
- A Fairy Tale Continues on a Lake in Austria from EUR 438 per Person: Get away to a romantic castle on Lake Fuschl in Austria for with one of these great offers at Hotel Schloss Fuschl. "A fairy tale continues" starts at EUR 438 per person and includes: A welcome drink at the castle bar, Two overnight stays in a Deluxe room including breakfast with a view over castle park, A Cake as well as a bottle of Champagne awaits you in your room upon arrival, A romantic 3-course dinner at the hotel restaurant one evening of your choice. For longer stays, consider the "Taste of Luxury" which includes Daily breakfast for two and 7th night is complimentary in May, June, July, September and October. "Get a taste of Austrian culture in Salzburg" starts at EUR 110 per person per night.
- Wine, Breakfast and Personalized Pillow in Alexandria, VA: Check into the stylish Lorien Hotel & Spa in Alexandria, VA for a few days of romance and relaxation with one of these great offers. "Date Night Out" includes:
Bottle of bubbly upon arrival and
One in-room movie (mention rate code DATE).
The "Romantic Dreams" includes: Deluxe Accommodations, Breakfast for Two in BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier, and a Bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival. You also get to select a pillow of your choice from the Dream Menu for a personalized stay. The "Sweet Suite Deal" is perfect for those who need more space on their romantic getaway. The special lets you upgrade to a suite for just $60 on top of the best available rate. The package includes: Upgrade to the Lorien Suite with Claw Foot Tub, Bottle of Moscato, Chocolate truffles, and Late checkout to 2pm (based on availability). Take a free tour of a local brewery with the "Tap the Local Brewery Package" which includes: Visit to Port City Brewery, complete with tour, a flight tasting of all beer offerings on tap, and tasting pint glass to take home. Complimentary overnight valet parking during your stay, or complimentary roundtrip transportation to the Port City Brewery. Port City inspired beer amenity delivered to your room.
Luxury Honeymoon Packages
- Couples save 15% in South Carolina: Wild Dunes Resort in South Carolina is offering a romantic escape that lets couples save 15%. Ask for the "Bliss by the Beach" package (offered September 16 - February 28) which includes: Accommodations in the Boardwalk Inn or The Village at Wild Dunes, Champagne on arrival, One breakfast for two at The Sea Island Grill, One 50-minute massage per person at Sand & Sea.Rates start from $249 per night based on two people for three nights.
- Romantic Dinner and other perks: Marco Beach Ocean Resort in Florida is offering a luxury special that includes a couples massage, chocolate covered strawberries, romantic dinner and other perks. The romantic offer at Grace Bay Club in Barbados includes a turndown, champagne, candlelight dinner and a massage. Cap Juluca has a similar deal. Most luxury resorts offer a romantic specials to couples. Once you are ready to book your getaway, you can ask about a special. Even if the hotel does not offer packages, which is quite rare, you can ask the resort concierge to arrange specific items for your stay.
- Bachelor Proposal Package in St. Lucia: Ask for the Bachelor Proposal at Cap Maison Villa Resort in St. Lucia and take advantage of the resort's proposal concierge to plan the perfect marriage proposal in the Caribbean. The package starts at $5,750 (a 20% savings) and includes: Four nights in the signature Oceanview Villa Suite with private pool, Scenic helicopter transfer upon arrival, offering a quick arrival at Cap Maison and aerial views of the island and Piton mountains, Complimentary bottle of Champagne in room upon arrival, Fresh single stemmed rose, Daily Breakfast and Dinner daily at the acclaimed Cliff at Cap, One-hour couples massage at the resort's Spa Maison or en suite in the room, Romantic sunset cruise on board Cap Maison's private 46-foot luxury yacht, $75 beverage credit per night for use at the resort's restaurant or bars, Private dinner on Rock Maison during sunset on the proposal evening, complete with roses and ring delivered via the Champagne Zip Line, and Return ground transfer to airport upon departure.
- 35% Off and 5th Night Free at Le Meridien Tahiti: If you want to stay at a luxury resort in Tahiti for less, take a look at this special. Le Meridien Tahiti is offering 35% off accommodations, every 5th night free, Double Starpoints, 35% off dining discount and 35% off on car rental booked through Avis.
- A Trip to Whistler: Fairmont Chateau Whistler is offering a package for couples which includes: Luxury Whistler accommodation in a Fairmont room, Moet Champagne (375 ml) and strawberries delivered to your room, and Breakfast for two in The Wildflower (gratuities included). If you are looking for a wedding venue, the rooftop Wedding Chapel is a unique place to get married in Whistler.
- 5-night Stay at The Reefs Bermuda: The Reefs Bermuda is offering a 5-night Romance special, perfect for celebrating an anniversary or a honeymoon The offer starts at $2,930 and includes: Six days and five nights in an ocean view room for two guests, Arrive at the hotel to a welcome rum swizzle, Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival, Two 60-minute massages - one for each of you, Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and gourmet dinner, A dinner for two on the beach (available May through October), Drink vouchers to enjoy a refreshing fun Bermuda drink, A gift to remember your trip, Round-trip airport transfer for two guests, and All taxes and service charges.
- Relaxation in San Francisco: The Romance and Relaxation Package at the Huntington Hotel starts at $749 per night and includes: One-night stay in Junior Suite, Tea or coffee service upon arrival, Complimentary bottle of champagne, Couple’s 50-minute relaxing massage, Unlimited access to all Nob Hill Spa facilities, In-room Nob Hill Spa amenity and a Chauffeured sedan from the hotel to Union Square and the Financial District (available 8:00a.m.-4:00p.m. Monday through Friday).
- Honeymoon in Bali: Jimbaran Puri Bali is offering a 2-night honeymoon package which includes Daily buffet breakfast, One-way airport transfer, Your choice of a couple's Balinese massage or one-hour private yoga session, VIP amenities, and a romantic Balinese beach-front dinner for two.
- Complimentary Seaplane Arrival in the Bahamas: Kamalame Cay, set on a private island in the Bahamas, is offering the ultimate special which includes complimentary seaplane arrival, a bottle of bubbly, a 60 min Kamalame Massage in the only Overwater Spa in The Bahamas, bath butler service and a complimentary room upgrade upon booking.
- St. Martin, St. Lucia and St. Thomas: In the summer, you can find some of the best deals in the Caribbean. Often you can grab a last minute special - that way you don't have to worry about bad weather - or you can purchase travel insurance. Try "The Legendary Offer" at La Samanna in St. Martin which includes breakfast, $150 resort credit (with stays of three nights or more), unlimited use non-motorized water sports and other perks for $395 per room per night. Anse Chastanet Resort in St. Lucia is offering the 4th and 7th night free (7 for 5) promotion. Nightly rates start at $330. At The Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas, guests can enjoy a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Guest Room at time of booking, breakfast for two and Overnight valet parking on select dates. Summer rates start at $329 USD per night.
- Celebration in Lake Louise from $459 CAD: Get away for a few days of fun and adventure in the Canadian Rockies with these great vacation packages and deals at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. The "Celebration" packagestarts at $459 CAD and includes: Luxury accommodations, Valet-parking for one vehicle, Champagne and chocolate truffles on arrival, Two pre-dinner drinks in the Lakeview Lounge, Complimentary in-room movie and Deluxe breakfast for two daily. The Spa offer starts at $549 CAD based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room and includes: Accommodations, One signature treatment at The Spa (per person per day) and Buffet breakfast daily. Choose from the following Treatments: Chateau Signature Stress Less Indian Head Massage - 30 Min, Chateau Signature Foot Therapy - 30 Min, Spa Refresher Hikers/Post Ski Facial - 30 Min, Signature Milk Bath - 30 Min, Rocky Mountain Mineral Scrub - 45 Min, Signature Alpine Moroccan Oil Pedicure - 60 Min and Manicure - 60 Min. The "Stay and Play Package - Play for Five Nights, Pay for Four" gives you a free night for every four paid nights. The offer includes: Accommodations, Fifth night free, Complimentary self parking and A $200 Resort Credit per stay.
- See Tasmanian Devils in Australia from $250 for Two Guests: Plan a Tasmanian adventure with the package at the Cradle Mountain Lodge which starts at $250 AUD for Two guests and includes: 2 nights, breakfast and entry to the Full Lodge breakfast daily, and Tasmanian Devil Night Feeding Tour. Also great for couples, the Gourmet offer includes: 2 nights, breakfast in the morning, 3-course dinner, Wine & Cheese Tasting. You may also like the "Spa & Sparkling offer" which includes: 2 nights, breakfast daily, wine and 1 spa treatment per person.