At Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives you will find some of the best Indian Ocean views and a very unique underwater spa. Vacationers are accommodated in 44 overwater and beach bungalows with modern amenities and private plunge pools. Beach Bungalows are set right on the white sandy bay, with a large outdoor covered terrace, lounge chairs and an umbrella in the sand. The private stretch of sand is your own secluded paradise while you stay on the island. If you want even more outdoor space, ask for one of the Deluxe Beach Bungalows.
Book a 65 ft dhoni with any room of your choice and sail around the island assisted by a 24-hour crew.
Choose from an array of exciting activities, including sunset fishing, dolphin cruises, whale shark spotting, big game fishing, snorkeling and diving. The "Discover Scuba Diving” course is great for beginners who are deciding whether to get certified. The resort offers Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver certification courses. If you already have a PADI dive card, you can choose between double and single tank dives and a variety of advanced and specialty courses. Children as young as 8 can also join in the fun with the “Bubble Maker” program.
Beach and Ocean Bungalows & Pavilions
For those who dream of trip surrounded by nothing but water, the resort offers several different layouts. The Lagoon Bungalows have private decks with freshwater plunge pools over the water. The Ocean Bungalows overlook the water from every point in the house.
- 8 Beach Bungalows with Pool: The 125 sq m bungalows offer everything you may need on a beach vacation. Take naps in the day bed, have dinners right on the beach and enjoy the privacy of a private courtyard with a plunge pool.The bungalow can accommodate three adults or two adults and one child under the age of 12.
- 12 Lagoon Bungalows with Pool: The 130 sq m accommodations have split-level layouts and amazing ocean views.
- 8 Deluxe Beach Bungalows with Pool: At 160 sq m, there bungalows have a much larger outdoor living area with daybeds and sun loungers. The larger plunge pool is perfect for relaxing in the tropics.
- 12 Ocean Bungalows with Pool: Perfectly positioned over the lagoon to give vacationers the ultimate privacy, Ocean Bungalows feature a clever tiered layout to give you the best possible views from the beds, terrace and from the private overwater pool. Whether you decide to spend the whole day outside or go inside for a nap, the bungalow offers spectacular ocean views. The guest bathroom has a floor-to-ceiling window with an oversized tub where you can luxuriate in a stunning setting. The resort offers 12 Ocean Bungalows with a Pool which measure 160 square meters in size. Wooden steps lead from the lagoon onto the deck where you can take a dip in the freshwater pool. Inside, glass floors let you stay in touch with the wonderful ocean life underneath. The bungalow is equipped with a state-of-the-art entertainment system with plasma TV, surround sound and iPods. The bungalows face the sunset, which you can enjoy from the pool, the bath, your bed or the outdoor deck.
- 2 Two Bedroom Ocean Pavilions with Pool: Measuring 330 sq m, these incredible accommodations have a private infinity pool, open-plan master bedroom, and a second bedroom. They can accommodate up to four adults and two children.
- Two Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool: Ocean and Beach Pavilions are the most luxurious, complete with an infinity pool that's partially indoors and partially outdoors. A dedicated butler is on call 24 hours a day and will make sure that all your wishes are attended to. The Two Bedroom Beach Pavilions measure 800 sq m and can accommodate up to four adults and two children.
- Three Bedroom CUBE with Pool: The 463 sq m house is a three bedroom two-storey Residence with a fully fitted kitchen, living room and dining area. The house can accommodate six adults or four adults and two children.
From traditional wood-burning oven pizzas to innovative raw cuisine, guests have access to many different flavors on this tropical private island. Dine with your feet in the sand next to the water at Celsius, sample unique tropical drinks at UMBar or have a romantic sunset dinner at Salt restaurant.
- Salt: This restaurant offers some of the finest overwater dining in the Maldives. It features a private dining cove with an open kitchen and fine wines.
- Celsius: Enjoy chic beachside dining and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Raw: Sample raw cuisine with an Eastern influence, a refreshing juice bar and sunset cocktails over the reef.
- Fogliani's: Sample Italian dishes, including traditional wood-fired pizzas and pasta.
- Vinum: Situated 8 metres under the ocean in the middle of the island, this unique cellar cave houses 6,000 wines.
- UMBar: Sip designer cocktails with a view of the beach.
- Destination Dining: Perfect for couples and honeymooners, the resort offers a selection of unique dining experiences such as gourmet picnics, dining under the stars and next to the infinity pool at night.
Weddings at Huvafen Fushi
Get married surrounded by a blue lagoon and white sandy beaches. The "Rock wedding package" starts at US $2,700 and includes a wedding ceremony on the Rock, cake, dinner and romantic decor.
If you want to get married on the private sailboat, ask about the Dream Dhoni wedding package which starts at USD $4,000 and includes a ceremony on board the Dream Dhoni. The Underwater Spa wedding package is perfect for spa enthusiasts. It includes a ceremony at the underwater Lime spa and 3 hours of pampering (from $5,000).
Tips, Deals & Packages
Villa rates start at $1,400. The property has been featured in our collection of the 16 Coolest Hotel Bath Tub Views. The resort offers a diverse choice of deals and packages.
"Honeymoon Indulgence" package starts at USD $1,482 per room per night and includes: a romantic dinner anywhere on the island, massage, private sunset cruise, breakfast and more.
For longer stays, take a look at "Passionate Maldives" offer which starts at USD $884 per room per night and includes: 15% discount and daily breakfast.
"Healthy Holistic Luxury" is a spa package that starts at USD $1,230 per room per night and includes: facial treatment, private yoga, lunch and breakfast.
Plan This Trip:
Location: Kaafu Atoll , 08390 , Maldives , website, +960 664-4222