Sandals Negril in Jamaica is an all-inclusive getaway located right on the famous seven-mile beach. The resort features low architecture surrounded by palm trees and turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Activities include catamaran rides, scuba diving, spa treatments and, naturally, relaxing on the white sandy bay. There is a fitness pavilion for couples who like to work out together, dedicated scuba pool where you can get a scuba lessons, hammocks under palm trees for lazy days in the sun, and a European spa offering plenty of pampering. Choose from four gourmet restaurants serving flavors from the Caribbean, the Orient, Europe, and the Americas.
Rooms and Suites
All guest rooms and suites are located near the water. The resort offers guest accommodations in several categories, including unique two-story loft suites ideal for a honeymoon. Select suites come with a personal butler who ensures that you have what you need 24 hours a day.
- Luxury Level Rooms: Guest rooms offers luxurious furnishings, highest quality linens and fine in-room amenities. Caribbean Luxury - LX have a romantic four-poster king-size bed and garden views. Some offer private patios or balconies.
- Club Level: Guests will get access to Club Sandals amenities such as private checking, concierge who will assist you with booking tours, spa services and dining. If you are going on a honeymoon, try the Millionaire Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Suite with Private Pool.
- Butler Level: These rooms and suites are the most luxurious and give you access to personalized butler service which will take care of all your needs.
From a luxurious spa to unlimited scuba diving, guests have access to diverse land and water activities.
- Unlimited Scuba Diving: If you are a PADI certified diver, you will have unlimited access to scuba diving trips (although night excursions cost extra). All of the equipment needed for dives up to 40 feet is provided by the resort. Beginners can learn how to scuba dive by signing up for the Resort Course (for an additional fee).
- Watersports: Choose from a diverse range of water activities: explore the shore in a kayak, go snorkeling, grab a glass bottom boat to look into the sea, go water skiing or play beach volleyball.
- Land activities: Complimentary land activities range from table tennis to board games and billiards.
- Fitness Center: The full service fitness center offers many classes to choose from, cardio machines, weights and classes in the pool.
- Local Tours: Guests have access to adventure tours and excursions in the area.
Weddings & Honeymoon
Stay 6 nights or longer and receive a free wedding (a $500 value). You can customize your event with add-ons. Once you book your stay and set the date, Wedding Concierge Agents will help you plan all the details, including wedding license, marriage certificate, wedding ceremony, reception, and any additional functions for you and your guests.
After your dream wedding, check into one of the luxury suites for an unforgettable Jamaican honeymoon. Here are some great choices for honeymooners:
- Millionaire Honeymoon Penthouse One Bedroom Butler Suite: Located on the second floor of the Plantation Suite Building, this suite has a large living area and a separate bedroom. It is furnished with West Indian style furniture, a romantic four-poster mahogany king-size bed and two 40" plasma televisions (one in the bedroom and one in the living room). The bathroom has double vanities, a walk-in shower and a whirlpool tub. The balcony has garden views.
- Millionaire Honeymoon Oceanview Penthouse One Bedroom Butler Suite: For some of the most stunning ocean views, book this suite.
- Caribbean Honeymoon Beachfront Two Story One Bedroom Butler Suite: If you want to literally step from your bed to the beach, book this luxurious suite. The first floor living area has a 42" plasma television and a private patio or balcony. A spiral staircase takes you upstairs to the loft and bedroom.
Dining & Entertainment
From intimate dinners in the sand to beach bars and elegant restaurants, you will never be bored at Sandals Negril. Since pricing is all inclusive, you won't have to worry about all the charges adding up either since even drinks are free. Restaurants don't require a reservation. You can wear resort evening attire.
- Bayside: Bayside provides an a la carte French Brasserie experience in a casual outdoor setting. Watch the sailboats passing and romantic sunsets in the evening.
- Cucina Romana: Cucina Romana is inspired by the flavors from Tuscany. Located on the edge of the ocean, this open-air restaurant has some of the best views at the resort.
- Sundowner: Taste authentic West Indian dishes, such as Smoked Marlin and Roasted Pineapple Salad and Curried Lamb.
- Kimonos: Kimonos serves mid-1940 Teppanyaki style dishes that incorporate teriyaki beef, ginger-infused chicken breast, and peppery shrimp.
- Barefoot By The Sea: Shoes at optional Barefoot, true to its name. Kick off your shoes, sit at a table on the beach, and create your own favorite dish at this unique eatery.
- Bella Napoli: Bella Napoli serves up some of the best pizza in Jamaica.
Tips, Deals & Packages
The property offers specials and packages, from instant air credit to free nights, $100 spa credit and free massages. Enjoy exciting nightly entertainment which changes every day of the week.
Plan This Trip:
The property is located in Negril, 90 minutes from the airport. All-inclusive rates vary by season, starting at $239 per person per night.
Location: , Negril , Jamaica , website, 888-726-3257