· Brown’s Grove - This family-run farm mainly produces citrus varieties like grapefruits, tangerines, oranges, and tangelos. The family also raises all-natural meats, honey, cored pineapple, and a wide range of other agricultural products.
· Geraldson’s Community Organic Farm - This 20-acre organic farm produces fresh vegetables and fruits that are safe and healthy. Their yield includes turnips, Asian greens, kale, collard greens, carrots, radish, onions, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, spinach, cabbages, peppers, herbs, watermelons, and much more.
· Green Garden Chef - Camille, the owner of this stall, is a biologist and gardener at the Florida House Learning Center, whose stall offers a wide variety of homemade jellies and jams along with plants, herbs, and many other seasonal products.
· Morningwood Growers - Offers a large variety of tropical plants like Jatropha podagrica, plumerias, Ficus bonsai, bromeliads, tillandsias, pitcher plants, and orchids.
· Homestead Hydroponic Farm - This exclusive hydroponic farm is owned and managed by Sarah and Mike, a husband-and-wife team. This farm utilizes hydroculture, a unique method of growing plants without soil. The farm uses water-soluble mineral nutrients to replace soil and produces an array of vegetables and flowers in hydroponic stacks. Photo: Central Sarasota Farmers Market
Weekend Getaways & Attractions: From NYC, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary