· Appetizers - Red wine poached pear salad, Hawaiian ahi poke style, slow cooked celeriac soup, day boat scallops en croûte, house-made semolina pasta, and charcuterie and cheese (to share)
· Entrées - Crispy skin striped bass, arugula crusted local halibut, apple brined pork porterhouse, coriander crusted Liberty duck breast, tangerine infused beets en papillote, char grilled prime New York steak, and Chef Valette's “Trust Me” tasting menu
· Sides - Local mushrooms with baby arugula, baby vegetable jardinière with sea salt, and tempura baby kale with sea salt
· Dessert - Warm frangipane tart, Carmella Chocolate Semifreddo, ItsNotA ‘Snickers Bar’, and bread, butter, and jam
· Locally Roasted Coffee By Taylor Maid - French press; Bugisu from Sipi, Uganda; espresso and cappuccino from South America, hot tea by the Russian River Tea Co.
· Wines - Sparkling wine by the glass and by the bottle. White wine by the glass, including chardonnay, Riesling, sauvignon blanc, other whites. Rosé wine by the glass and by the bottle. Red wine by the glass, such as merlot, cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, Syrah, zinfandel, cellar wines, Madeira, sweet white, port wines, and red blends, and other reds.
· Cocktails - Vodka, gin, rum, tequila and mezcal, American whiskey, Irish whiskey, Scotch whisky, cognac, brandy, pisco, grappa, and liqueur Photo: Valette Healdsburg
Weekend Getaways & Attractions: From NYC, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary