Nestled within the inn’s beautiful gardens, every single one of MacArthur’s 64 luxuriously appointed guest rooms have their own unique design. All guest rooms and suites, however, feature down comforters, walk-in showers, LED HDTVs, DVD players, hair dryers, plush robes, iron and ironing boards, in-room safe, Keurig coffee makers, and refrigerators. Of course, each room has everyone’s much desired wireless internet access. In addition to the room amenities, guests are given complimentary breakfast buffet, nightly wine and cheese, DVD movies, wireless internet, and free parking, as well as use of the spa, fitness, and computer and printer facilities.
More vacation destinations: Fullerton, Encinitas, Costa Mesa, Bethesda, Brattleboro, Tempe
Rooms are divided into six types:
- Garden Spa Suites offer a romantic retreat, and is considered one of the inn’s most spectacular accommodations.
- Cabana Suites offer luxury within their indoor and outdoor environments.
- Premium Suites feature duplex units with cathedral ceilings and shutters with hydrotherapy tubs;
- Cottages are known for the privacy they offer to couples.
- Guest and Deluxe Guest Rooms offer the basic but luxurious features of the inn’s accommodations.
- Suites offer the ultimate opportunities for relaxation and comfort with great views and all of the hotel’s best amenities and services.
Guests will also be happy to know that there are guest rooms that are compliant with ADA requirements. They offer the same features and amenities as the other guest rooms, but are friendlier to guests with special access needs.
Weekend Getaways: KY, AL, Virginia, OR, IN, From Atlanta, From Chicago, Washington, Luxury, From Denver, Southern California, From Houston, Vermont