Phuket in Thailand is a popular getaway for honeymooners, couples as well as families because of its sandy beaches and many activities. If you are looking for privacy and luxury, book one of the spacious Pool Villas, each with its own pool, private garden and a spacious layout. Couples can request a soothing massage and have a romantic dinner for two in their own private house.
The resort is located at Bang Tao Bay on the northwestern coast of the island. The international airport is a 20-minute drive. The hotel offers fine dining and a spa inspired by traditional Asian approaches to health. There is a fitness center and a lap swimming pool where you can work out. There is also a free-form pool for relaxing in the sun. Choose from diverse activities, from sailing and wind-surfing to tennis and canoeing.
The property has 135 luxury accommodations inspired by traditional Thai architecture.
- Deluxe: You will get to spread out with 170 square meters of indoor and outdoor space, including a private garden.
- Pool Villa: The design reflects traditional Thai homes and the layout measures 270 sq m.
- Sanctuary Villa: Enjoy 350 square meters of living space, including a beautiful private Thai garden and pool. The Two Bedroom Pool Villa is similar, but has a second bedroom with twin beds and a private bathroom. If you are traveling with kids, this is a good option so that they can have their own bedroom.
- Deluxe Two Bedroom Pool Villa : This is the largest villa on property, offering 380 square meters of luxurious indoor and outdoor living space, complete with a pool, jet pool, outdoor and indoor showers, and an outdoor sala. A private chef can prepare a BBQ dinner by the pool, ideal for families and groups.
There are several restaurants, as well as five star room service and private chef-cooked meals. You may also enjoy dinner under the stars over a lagoon on a floating platform for two. Enjoy stunning views of the Andaman Sea from the island beaches.
- Saffron: This is the signature restaurant serving traditional Thai Cuisine in a contemporary setting. All dishes are served family-style.
- Banyan Cafe: This cafe serves a great selection os snacks, a casual breakfast and lunch overlooking Laguna Phuket Golf Club. Choose from pizza, pasta, salads and sandwiches.
- Watercourt: This is an open-air restaurant with views of the lagoon serving Asian & American breakfast buffet and a variety of a la carte dishes with an emphasis on seafood.
- Tamarind Restaurant: The restaurant serves Mediterranean and Asian cuisine in a tranquil setting.
- Pool Bar: Sun worshipers who don't want to leave the pool, can sit and relax next to the bar with drinks and snacks.
- Lobby Bar & Wine Rack: Enjoy star gazing at night from the bar terrace. Private dining is offered for 6 to 12 guests in the wine room.
The resort offers several attractive wedding packages which can be customized to your wishes with the help of in-house wedding specialists. "Unity Silver" wedding package includes all of the essential, including a cake, flowers and romantic touches in your villa. Rates start at 65,000 THB.
"Unity Gold" package gives you some extra perks, including massages, wedding photos, and pickup from the airport. This package starts at 95,000 THB.
Tips, Deals & Packages
If you stay in a Lagoon Pool Villa for 3 nights of longer, you receive breakfast, afternoon tea, BBQ and other amenities.
Plan This Trip:
Location: 33, 33/27 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road , Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang, Phuket , Thailand , website, +66 76 372 400