»Thala Beach Nature Reserve
»The Atlantic Byron Bay
»Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island
»Injidup Spa Retreat
»Palazzo Versace on Queensland's Gold Coast
»Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore
»Ravesi's on Bondi Beach
15 Amazing Beach Vacation Spots in Australia
- Thala Beach Nature Reserve, Photo: Thala Beach Nature Reserve
- Bedarra Island, Photo: Bedarra Island
- Qualia, Photo: Qualia
- Heron Island, Photo: Heron Island
- The Atlantic Byron Bay, Photo: The Atlantic Byron Bay
- Lizard Island, Photo: Lizard Island
- Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island
- Injidup Spa Retreat
- Palazzo Versace on Queensland's Gold Coast
- Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore, Photo: Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore
- Ravesi's on Bondi Beach
- Cover Photo: Qualia Resort
More Great Beach Vacations in Australia
Hayman Island: Enjoy a variety of activities and a diverse choice of accommodations on this beautiful island.
Lizard Island: Once you find your favorite beach on this incredible island, you will be in heaven. Have a romantic picnic on the water's edge, go snorkeling, scuba diving or kayaking.
Saffire Freycinet in Tasmania: From above, Saffire Freycinet looks like a space station with its modern green design. Enjoy the spa and many activities on your beach vacation.
Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef: You will feel close to nature as you sleep in a tent at the edge of the ocean at the eco-friendly Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef.
Southern Ocean Lodge: Once you check into your room at the Southern Ocean Lodge, you will be greeted by the most stunning views of the Australian coastline.
Bay of Fires Walk: Bay of Fires Walk is an incredible adventure vacation in Tasmania, enjoying beach and ocean views.