The resort has six outdoor pools, a championship tennis complex, private fishing pier, and a 40,000 square foot spa & fitness center. A vacation at the Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa in Southwest Florida is about choice - from food and activities, to a range of different accommodations. You can spend the weekend relaxing in the sun, exploring the coast or enjoying soothing treatments at the spa. Take a romantic dinner cruise aboard the private yacht or plan a special celebration by renting the entire vessel.
The property is located in Fort Myers. Rooms and suites are located in the main hotel building, in the romantic Inn as well as waterfront condominiums. Guest rooms feature private balconies that overlook Sanibel and Captiva islands. The best views are from the Elite Suites on the hotel's top floors.
If you are planning a family trip by the pool, make your stay more comfortable by booking a 1,400 square foot waterfront condominium which includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, a living room with a sleeper sofa, dining room, two TVs and a screened lanai.
The Kids' Klub will keep your young ones (ages 5 through 12) entertained with themed daily activities and its Weekend Dinner Theater.
Florida spas are famous for their innovative treatments. The Spa offers a range of treatments and fitness classes free of charge, such as yoga, fitness boxing, aerobics and stretching, ideal for a spa trip.
Choose from a diverse range of dining options, ranging from sunset dinner cruises aboard the Sanibel Harbour Princess and fine dining at Chez le Bear, AAA Four-Diamond restaurant, to family-friendly restaurants.
Best Time to Go
Visit from late fall through early spring to enjoy warm temperatures in the 70s and 80s. Summers are hot and humid with temperatures in the 90s. Check for packages year-round.
Sanibel Harbour Resort Weddings
The resort offers a diverse choice of wedding venues, totaling more than 45,000 square feet of elegant function space. There are ballrooms with ocean views, romantic terraces and even a private yacht.
- Palms Ballroom: This is the largest event space which can accommodate 950 guests for receptions and up to 640 for banquets in 9,684 square feet of space.
- Gardens Ballroom: This 3,146-square-foot room and veranda has views of the bay and accommodate 300 guests for receptions and 190 for banquets.
- Caloosa Ballroom: This room overlooks the grounds and offers 3,166 square feet of space.
- Everglades Ballroom: This venue offers 6,682 square feet of space and can accommodate up to 600 guests for receptions and 480 for banquets.
- Cove Beach: This venue offers tropical foliage and palm tree surroundings on the Gulf of Mexico. It can host a wedding for 80 guests.
- Island Room: The Victoria-styled gazebo overlooks San Carlos Bay, Sanibel Island and Captiva Islands. It has windows on six sides and a wrap-around veranda. This 2,073-square-foot venue can accommodate 150 guests for wedding receptions and 120 for banquets.
- The Palm Pool: The poolside grand veranda can seat up to 500 and offers views of the water.
- Everglades Pool Terrace: The terrace seats up to 100 guests and overlooks the bay.
- Sanibel Princess Yacht: The 100-foot vessel accommodates up to 100 guests on the outdoor observation deck and two indoor, air-conditioned salons. It's very popular for wedding rehearsal dinner cruises.
Plan This Trip:
The resort is located 25 minutes from the Southwest International Airport in Fort Myers. If you are traveling by boat, there is a 13-slip marina.
Waterview Guestroom rates with breakfast for two start at $184 in low season; from $334 per night in high season. There is a $12 daily resort fee per room.
Location: 17260 Harbour Pointe Drive , Fort Myers , Florida , United States , website, 800-767-7777, 239-466-4000