Seaside Relaxation at L'Auberge Del Mar Spa
Located 20 minutes north of San Diego, L'Auberge Del Mar is an intimate coastal resort known for its attention to detail and personalized service. The property offers luxury cottage-style guest rooms and suites with private patios. Spend your days in tranquil surroundings, enjoy treatments at the spa, relax on the beach, and play golf. Stroll through the seaside town where the streets are lined with unique shops and galleries. Play tennis, work out at the outdoor fitness pavilion, and lounge by the pool. The Spa offers an array of services, such as facials, body treatments and massage therapies.
The hotel's signature restaurant Kithchen 1540 serves cutting edge dishes, using fresh herbs from the hotel's own organic herb garden. The dining room opens to an outside courtyard with a garden. After dinner, stop at Bleu Bar for cocktails, beer and wine.
During your stay, plan a romantic surprise with the help of the hotel's Romance Director. The concierge can arrange nearly anything - sailing, biking, wine tasting and other tours. The Race Track, Polo Fields, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo and Lego Land California are nearby.
Golf courses in the area include the renowned Torrey Pines, Meadows and Encinitas Ranch.
Rooms & Suites
Choose from ocean view rooms and luxurious suites at this beautiful getaway.
- Coastal Accommodations: Located on the second and third floors, these rooms offer private balconies with a partial coastal view.
- Coastal Fireplace: The rooms have marble fireplaces and partial coastal views from private balconies.
- Cabana: These rooms are for pool lovers since they offer views of the pool deck and cabana-inspired patios.
- Villages: If you want views of the Village of Del Mar, book one of these rooms.
- Village Fireplace: They offer fireplaces and balconies with views of the Village of Del Mar and the resort grounds.
- Garden Terrace: Located on the main level of the resort, they overlook the garden.
- Luxury Suites: Most suites have two balconies with views of the Pacific. Many have couches, fireplaces and bathtubs. Layout choices range from 500 to 1,222 square feet. If you are planning a honeymoon, choose one of these suites for extra pampering.
Plan This Trip:
Los Angeles and San Diego are a 90-minute drive away. Doubles start at $189 per night, depending on the season.
Location: 1540 Camino Del Mar , Del Mar , California , United States, 800-245-9757, websiteTweet