Get away for a weekend of shopping and pampering at the historic Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica. You can spend your days relaxing by the pool, indulging in treatments at the day spa and tasting delicious Southern California cuisine. You can also explore the Santa Monica Bay, famous for its sandy beaches, romantic sunsets, art galleries and boutique shops. Plan a romantic wedding with the help of the resort staff.
There are 302 guest rooms and suites, some in the newly renovated ten-story Ocean Tower with views of the Pacific. The rooms that afford the most privacy and are some of the best accommodations in town are the hotel's 32 secluded garden bungalows set among tropical flowers and fountains. These bungalows have private entrances and French doors that open onto patios with beautiful views of the ocean, perfect for couples.
The Fairmont Miramar Spa
Exhale Spa has a relaxing outdoor whirlpool and a private sun deck. At the spa, you can choose from a range of massage and skin care treatments, while the Beauty Salon offers hair styling, waxing, manicures and pedicures.
The spa offers services designed in partnership with the award winning, New York-headquartered exhale mindbodyspa. Treatments are available in-room and poolside. The Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, letting you tone your body while on vacation.
Chef Ray Garcia prepares creative dishes at FIG Restaurant using fresh seasonal ingredients from the Santa Monica Farmer's Market. The restaurant has a charcuterie and cheese bar, communal table, as well as a private dining area for special celebrations. If you are looking for ideas for a romantic anniversary celebrations, book the private dining room. Fig is open 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday-Sunday, and 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. from Tuesday to Saturday.
Lobby Lounge & Patio
The Lobby Lounge is situated next to a Koi fishpond and waterfall and is open for lunch, dinner and cocktails.
The Fairmont Miramar Weddings
If you are looking for a unique seaside wedding location, the hotel has several great options. Rent the Starlight Ballroom for a grand event or book the romantic Sunset Terrace. You will be able to accommodate your guests in stylish guest rooms and suites at the hotel. FIG Catering will provide the highest quality dishes for your event.
The property offers 302 elegant guest rooms and suites. Some are located in the ten-story Ocean Tower with spectacular views of the Pacific and the beach, while others are located in the six-story historical Palisades wing.
- Fairmont Palisades Room: These 400-square-foot accommodations in the Palisades Building don't have an ocean view, but overlook the gardens around the hotel. Decor is traditional with hues of blue and green.
- Deluxe Rooms: The 275-square-foot Deluxe Rooms in the Ocean Tower feature traditional California décor. Ask for a layout with a balcony so that you can watch the sunset in the evening and enjoy warm ocean breeze.
- Deluxe Ocean View: These Ocean view rooms face north towards Malibu or south to the Santa Monica Pier. Enjoy Frette linens and overstuffed comforters.
- Premier Ocean View: Furnished by Los Angeles based interior designer Lynda Murray, these rooms offer spectacular ocean views from the bed and the balcony.
Suites and Bungalows
The property offers stunning suites and bungalows, perfect for a honeymoon or a luxury family vacation. High-tech amenities include a 42" LCD tv, High Speed Internet Access, and an efficient work area.
- Bungalow One: The newly renovated Bungalow One by Robb Report Home & Style is a three-bedroom suite with a residential feel and Miramar garden views. The 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath bungalow measures 2,500 sq.ft. (232 sq.m), offering plenty of space for girlfriends' getaways and guy's parties.
- Miramar Ocean View: These 785 Square foot one-bedroom suites in the Historic Palisades wing have views of the Pacific, custom-designed bed, wet bar and a dining table.
- Tower Suite: The newly renovated Tower Suite offer some of the best ocean views from their top-floor location in the Ocean Tower building. Each has two furnished balconies, colorful photography and cloth wallpaper.
- Bi-Level Bungalows: Measuring from 800 sq.ft. to 1000 sq.ft. in size, these unique bungalows were built between 1920 and 1946 and are located in the beautiful Miramar Gardens. The living room with sofa bed is upstairs, while a king bedroom is located on the lower level.
- Palisades: These suites, located in the Historic Palisades Wing, feature dark woods and crown moldings. There is a large parlor area and separate bedroom.
- Signature Ocean View: These 500 sq.ft. suites in the historic wing have been newly renovated by interior designer Lynda Murray.
- Signature Bungalow: Guests have access to Bungalow Managers which cater to your wishes.
Tips, Deals & Packages
It's a good idea to sign up for the Fairmont President's Club (it's free to join) before you go because you will enjoy extra perks such as free High Speed Internet Access during your stay. The property offers several great specials and packages. For longer stays, look at the "4th Night Free Offer" which starts at $599 USD per night and includes a free night, $100 dining credit per stay and free valet parking.
"Wellbeing by the Water" is a package for spa goers. With rates starting at $569 USD, the special includes massages, private fitness class and breakfast. The gourmet package includes a dinner for two, valet parking and a welcome amenity (from $525 USD).
Plan This Trip:
Bed & Breakfast Package rates start from $289 USD per night.
Location: 101 Wilshire Boulevard , Santa Monica , California , United States , website, 310-576-7777